Gone's Second Grow

That depends on where your ppm’s are at the end of week 1…
I usually only top off with good ro water…
I change out my resivor every 3 weeks , if my ppm’s drop more then 300 during that period , I will add some base nutrients to bring ppm’s back up…
:v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Oh, that’s a simple, logical solution (pun intended). I’m a bit embarrassed I didn’t think of it. Thanks so much! I’m implementing that tonight as soon as lights off time is over. I’ll also post a new pic.

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words and help.

De nada my friend. Outta my realm of expertise… but as a wise man once said…
“I know a guy”

1 Like

@bryan liked one of my posts the other day…
Not sure how he’s doing… @PurpNGold74
Hopefully he’s doing good , I know thing’s weren’t going to well last time he posted…
I’m sending him good vibes and prayers…
Hopefully he’ll get back to us… :+1::wink:
Sorry for my off topic post @GoneFission
@bryan is an old friend of ours and we haven’t heard from him in a while…:wink:

2 Likes

Same. My bad Gone. Thanks for the update Peachy

2 Likes

I am still lurking daily. Just have a rough patch after wife tore out the garden and kicked me out Don’t want to bring y’all down , soo backed away.

4 Likes

Glad to hear from you my friend…
If you want to shoot the $hit , hit me up on your old thread so we don’t crash this one… :wink:
Glad to hear that your still fighting the good fight my friend…

2 Likes

No worries. I got my info. Sounds like @bryan needs ya’ll more then I do right now.

2 Likes

Here they are 7 days since I flipped 'em. I cleaned out some dead, dying, and weak growth from underneath.

7 Likes

10 days post flip and starting to get some action! I actual went a whole 24 hours without peeking. I slept in and missed the final end of lights on so I had to wait all day. Anyway, I 'bout shat my britches when I saw them. Man they can grow.

4 Likes

12 days in flower.

5 Likes

True man. In stretch they can literally change in minutes

17 days in flower. They’re taking over. I’m gonna run out of vertical space. Thoughts?

3 Likes

Thoughts… yes, yes you are… :grin:

4 Likes

Supercrop them

3 Likes

That’s a fine suggestion.

2 Likes

After 3 weeks of flower. I gotta flip a week earlier next time or build a bigger house.

3 Likes

Id clear some of that space above the bucket out (sorry if ima broken record) just looks kinda tight in there

1 Like

My GSC Beast grew over 60” tall. Luckily I have a 4x4 tent because I had to bend her over. But you don’t have that luxury.