Golgi apparatus

gotcha. Thanks for the knowledge.
I totally understand the each plant maturing at its own pace also. However in my situation I have to find a happen medium this round as my grow room will be my drying room and I can’t dry my plants in 40-45rh .

So they all have to come down at the same time without to many of them being of the couch lock variety.

if they still got time to go then they still got time to grow though.

3 Likes

Ya know, i was kinda wondering about that if pistils were any indication of size and stuff. I think i see alot of clear on the 5th pic. its so hard to tell though. Rasta Jeff says to run everything to 10 weeks the first time you run it, if ya have problems telling when they are done. I think if you went 9 weeks youd be fine. But its all up to you

3 Likes

Most of your plants have time to grow…easily judged by the pistils… I would then class them in 2 groups…let group one mature to +/- 20% amber and then chop…so basically all your plants become one cola, and you would chop that cola at 20% amber…do I make sense? …:sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Its very difficult to judge by a photo… you have no idea where it was taken in location to the plant…ideal is 20% amber on the middle of the plant on the calyx…bearing in mind individual taste…:sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

I believe so, let them mature up a bit till i see a nice bit of amber goin 20% as a whole on the more mature plants. Then give them the chop. I appreciate the input and your view on my situation. That’s why I love this place so many ways to get to an end result!

3 Likes

Remember brother…I just shared my view on things…someone else will tell you different… end of the day its up to you…:sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Either way your closer than you were 2 weeks ago!!

4 Likes

What are your ppm coming out? Little soon for water only IMO. You’re going to definitely have some colas ready before others. Looking really good IMO.

2 Likes

I agree with Arrow, it can depend on the location of checking it too.
I try to average my trichomes and readiness over an Average of the whole plant. Bottoms always behind. What you’re seeing is some foxtailing, and at the same time she’s going to gain weight.
2 weeks minimum for this newer pistils to shrink back in and expand. Every plant does have its own schedule though for sure. Even when you run a clone, you can’t necessarily expect the exact same results. You can expect SIMILAR results. No grow cycle as the exact same environmental conditions.
Hope this helps.

4 Likes

Havent even checked ppm out since going to water only. Didn’t figure there was a reason for it. They seem to be doing fine. Actually not yellowing up as fast as i thought they would on water only.

2 Likes

Sorry my friend I was passed out while this great convo was happening.

Dude, beautiful flowers and colours. Amazing work!

I see experienced growers chimed in to help you out. I also learned something here about the bud’s development so I’m taking notes here. Super excited for you to harvest all that (not trimming) lol

2 Likes

Looks great! You got a lot of nice bud there.

Yes, the plants have the “about 2 weeks to go” look. Could feed one more time or not, if the leaves aren’t yellowing too badly yet.

4 Likes

Thanks for the input. I’ll go ahead and give them another snort of Jack’s on the next watering if we are running a marathon. Don’t want them gassing out on me. I thought I was closer than I was obviously. Two weeks ago it was two weeks :rofl:

and what exactly is the about two weeks to go look entail? I see @Arrow as covered some of that regarding the pistils and calyx population and length.

1 Like

Just imagine how much they are gonna swell in two weeks.

1 Like

hopefully i’ll have to tie them up or break out netting. :rofl: they better do something!
94e2378c6dfa322c7a42d434c3df1390_w200

3 Likes

I think you could feed again.

3 Likes

ill get the dry 4 tomorrow… I managed to get them on a schedule where I only water 1/2 one day then the others the next.

2 Likes

Well. short yet concerning story. We some times listen to the radio (FM) in the car. Not often. The other day we happened to have the radio on when I pulled up to the house. ( i live in a town house with neighbors) The radio basically cut out with lots of interference. We do live down in a hollow between two large hills so cel service and what not is not good to begin with so i did not think anything of it.

Until just now when we pulled in it cut out with a loud wine right as we pulled in the drive way.
I went in shut the whole grow down went back to the car and the radio was fine. All the fans are cutting out fm reception in a pretty good radius. At least the car radio. I don’t have a hand held radio to see how far that goes but i plan on getting one.

Obviously this is not a good situation. Especially since i moved my office in the grow area and have been in here every day the last 5 months and it is 15 feet from our bed. 10-14 fans running at times. plus 7 lights. That s a lot of EMF exposure.

@Jackie_Daytona was it you worried about the trimming and we were discussing the trimmer thing? If so, look up “trim bag” dry trimmer. There is some videos on their site showing it working, that may be a cheaper solution for you that won’t mess with your arthritis.

1 Like

thanks ocean. The arthritis is to bad right now aside from the knees. But after a day of trimming I might change my tune.