Golgi apparatus

Pretty normal, they’ll be fine.

1 Like

thanks! I just also read that in my frantic research of the last 20 minutes.

2 Likes

these 3 have really got the droop going on and it’s only been 3 days since water. transplant. .

4 Likes

Some plants can get a bit droopy after a transplant, they’ll get over it,

2 Likes

@Jackie_Daytona your girls look great , My grow is about a week behind yours. how long are you going to Veg them .I was thinking 4-6 weeks for myself depending on their height.

1 Like

thanks. same here 4-6 weeks I think depending on how things grow.

2 Likes

I can see the Indica dom in your plants , your plants look nice and picturesque. My girls are totally different, like they would eat a small animal LOL.

2 Likes

I have two plants with some shitty stuff going on. I mean yikes. We have kinda gone over whats wrong with them but I think it has been a culmination of several things that has led to them looking like they just crawled out of a southern California dumpster in the middle of summer after a week long bender.

They were last to sprout and slowest to grow. Where things went wrong here I think is I treated them like all the other bigger plants. I probably should have put them both in straight happy frog not ocean forest or a mix of the two. I should probably not have given them the same water/ cal mixture as the bigger plants. They should have been under different lighting.
Maybe.

3 Likes

Is this your first grow?

1 Like

Looks like light burn.

1 Like

yes. I have never grown anything aside from some house plants.

1 Like

the light over these two plants is at 26" and 125w

What light?

. KB-QB288’s with Lm301H Diodes and CREE XP-E2 660nm reds. Kingbright. HLG-240H-48B @Covertgrower

I always start up more seeds/plants then I plan on taking to flowering so i can weed out the weaker/problem ones. There’s always going to be a runt or mutation or just a weak plant that doesn’t do well.

2 Likes

Mine too pretty much. And this is exactly whats supposed to happen in your first grow. The more mistakes you make the more you learn for the next grow, at least that’s how I justify all my screw-ups.

3 Likes

My $11 high cfm kit for the 2x2 and it’s adjustable. Thank you @Hellraiser for the idea. Have 6 coming for the 4x8 tomorrow. will probably end up buying some for the 4x4 also soon.

just shower curtain rods

2 Likes

Wait …what?!? I wan’t one! What is it? Whats it do? Is it only for gorilla tents?

Ok, nvm I dont need one.

1 Like

it keeps the sides of the tent from getting sucked in reducing grow space. @BigHuff2316

2 Likes

It’s for any tent. Gorilla sells them but they cost a pretty penny