Golgi apparatus

As per the above…pretty normal, just remember when you build your “soil” to wash out things like perlite, before adding to your mix…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

I did not rinse my perlite. I rookie moved that . Shit.

2 Likes

LOL I was reading that like…Uh-oh. I didnt wash mine either…Im like…10 weeks in now…think its too late? :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve never rinsed my perlite.

1 Like

Don’t stress about it, you’ll be fine…just remember that the powder is not to be breathed, ( its glass obviously ) and it will accumulate in the bottom of your pot, with each watering, it becomes like a cement…:sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

I did the dumb thing and made a post about this over here also. @BobbyDigital is also giving some advice.

1 Like

Yea I can tell you breathing perlite is not something you want to do.

2 Likes

Yeah I try not to breath in the perlite dust, usually lift my shirt over my face during that mixing perlite into the soil process and stand up-wind as I usually do that in my back yard.

2 Likes

The easiest way is to poke some small holes in the bag all around and put the garden hose in the top…hope this helps someone…:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Pretty normal, they’ll be fine.

1 Like

thanks! I just also read that in my frantic research of the last 20 minutes.

2 Likes

these 3 have really got the droop going on and it’s only been 3 days since water. transplant. .

4 Likes

Some plants can get a bit droopy after a transplant, they’ll get over it,

2 Likes

@Jackie_Daytona your girls look great , My grow is about a week behind yours. how long are you going to Veg them .I was thinking 4-6 weeks for myself depending on their height.

1 Like

thanks. same here 4-6 weeks I think depending on how things grow.

2 Likes

I can see the Indica dom in your plants , your plants look nice and picturesque. My girls are totally different, like they would eat a small animal LOL.

2 Likes

I have two plants with some shitty stuff going on. I mean yikes. We have kinda gone over whats wrong with them but I think it has been a culmination of several things that has led to them looking like they just crawled out of a southern California dumpster in the middle of summer after a week long bender.

They were last to sprout and slowest to grow. Where things went wrong here I think is I treated them like all the other bigger plants. I probably should have put them both in straight happy frog not ocean forest or a mix of the two. I should probably not have given them the same water/ cal mixture as the bigger plants. They should have been under different lighting.
Maybe.

3 Likes

Is this your first grow?

1 Like

Looks like light burn.

1 Like

yes. I have never grown anything aside from some house plants.

1 Like