Golgi apparatus

Flower day 27:
Here are the pictures of crispy 3 my troubled plant. She was doing a lot better no crap looking leaves or nothing then the crappy looking leaves came back suddenly on new growth. I have this on 3-4 of my plants but she is the worse. Not seeing any new spots on the others though.
last watering(yesterday) was cal only and runoff was 700 with a ph of 6.4 I have raised the lights a bit as I had them pretty low @18-20" from 24 @240w

As a whole the 4x4 plants although half the size of the others in the 4x8 they look ok and are budding. I mean I think they look ok. I did have a bit of a musty smell when I opened the tent this morning. I dont see any wpm or mold. I Did wipe down the floor and trays as best I could and sides of the pots without getting the to wet with peroxide. I added two 8" fans down low yesterday to move more air in the 4x4 so there is plenty of circulation with two 6 inch up top and two 8" down low + 6 inch exhaust.

Here are the 4x8 plants: I also pulled the lights up on these as I think I was getting some stress on the plants and some other issues so I gave them a break. Last watering they all got call only even if they called for nutrients. Just to see what was going on with runoff and what not.
numbers where Ph’d water to in 6.5-6.8 Ph out:6.0-6.2 PPm in 350-400 PPm out 850-1100

They look like they are doing much better.
Temps are dropping here so once again rh is an issue as well as sensor accuracy.

Next watering will have a percentage of nutrients I have not determined yet. Been really looking into the jacks 3-2-1 with recharge, mammoth p and a few other additives. I am defiantly going the less is more route next time.

Hows it looking?
I’d tag people but I always feel like I am leaving people out on one hand and then going overboard with the tags on the other.

Oh I have one plant with crazy striped stems. not sure what that is about.

8 Likes