As the title says. I’ve got a big ole baby not doing much and I’m wondering if it’s nute lock, mag deficiency…or an accidental photo?
- seed- ILGM Goldleaf Auto
- Method: Purple Cow Indicanja Soil 0.8-0.8-0.8
- Vessels: 5 gal smart pot
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable): Tap water-6.6 sometimes with CalMag (5mL/gal); Runoff 7.45 (<—my guess for nute lock)
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable: Tap Water -230ppm; Runoff 1930<—I don’t use nutes because my soil is pretty dense. This is pretty high though
- Indoor or Outdoor- Indoor 2x4 tent
- Light system: Mars Hyrdo TSL2000 300W 15" above canopy
- Temps; Day, Night: DAY AROUND 82F occasionally going as high as 90F until I catch it. I have 4 fans in the tent so I don’t understand. NIGHT: 63-68F
- Humidity; Day, Night: Day 39%, Night 29%
- Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size: Yes, 4" inline exhaust
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier: Humidifier
- Co2; Yes, No: No
Like I said, because of the stalled growth (it does grow pretty bushy and I’ve been defoliating, but no flower buds) I’d like the flush the hell out of it but I had some questions:
- This is nute lockout, right?
- Once I flush (15 gallons right?), do I need to add any nutes back since I’d be washing away all the nutes from my nute-dense soil?
- Do I pH as I have been doing? Is there anything to change there?
- Is this plant a lost cause because it’s too late?
Any help would be greeatttlly appreciated!