Gold Rush with the new chiller. Still looking for 3lbs

8weeks since light flip

Good god man! Hope you have an army of trimmers ready to come help you out, lol

1 Like

Just me. I have a feeling my hands are going to get sore

2 Likes

Wow! Your everything is going to be sore.

1 Like

So 3 to 4 more weeks… start flushing in 3 weeks… :grin:

:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I agree with @peachfuzz you got a few weeks my ak-47 took 13.5 weeks total from switch to bloom and I could have gone a few more days but then it would have been to narcotic and harsh to smoke but I’m on day 6 of dry and they are looking good and crystal packed

1 Like

@Grandaddy013 that is why I spent the 300 on my trim bag so no more sore hands

1 Like

@peachfuzz @BigDaddyCain @WickedAle

A couple of weeks ago, I set the PPM’s up to 1000 when I did my reservoir change. They didn’t like it. PPM kept rising, and pH keeps falling. I have Flawless Finish, and will have Florakleen tomorrow. I was planning on doing a 24hr flush, then set my PPM’s back to the 700-800 range they were liking before. My question is, will the Flawless Finish be ok, or should I wait for the Florakleen?
Inquiring minds want to know

1 Like

A good spring loaded set of long nose shears works well. Hand trimming sucks, but machines will take too much IMO.

1 Like

Doesn’t offer much more than what you already have been using:
KoolBloom (Dry)

MaxiBloom

2 Likes

FloraKleen is just sugar water and I would not use. Just flush with water (on April 11 @9 weeks of flower)

1 Like

I thought I might have some salt build up on roots, and was thinking a 24hr flush might help

1 Like

Salts will dissolve in water. Sugar will cause a microbe(bacterial) bloom and may be detrimental. I added sugar at the end of one of my grows and got a huge snot infested rootball.

2 Likes

So you’re saying I’ll be good with a regular water flush. Should I add anything other than dechlorinator? Will 24hr be sufficient?
Thanks

2 Likes

Purpose of the flush is not only to get rid of salts at the roots but also to allow time for the plant to feed on the excess nutrients in it’s “blood stream”. Need a at least a week.

1 Like

What is the dechlorinator? I don’t bother removing chlorine since the bubbling action evaporates it anyway.

1 Like

I’m not talking about the final flush, just trying to get back to normal

2 Likes

I was afraid chlorine would kill good bacteria

1 Like

Just water for 24 hours will be good…
Any longer and they will starve… :wink:

:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

@WickedAle @peachfuzz

WTF

1 Like