Gold Rush with the new chiller. Still looking for 3lbs

It should be pretty sick… @bryan
I cant wait either…
Problem is that I have so danm many projects ahead of me…
I’ll be remodeling the kitchen and both bathrooms as well as all new flooring and stucco patches and paint inside and out…
Oh ya , and a new roof…
I’m just one man… :face_with_raised_eyebrow::exploding_head::angry::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
But hopefully now its mine and I can do whatever the hell I want… :grin::crazy_face::exploding_head::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

:v::sunglasses:

7 Likes

@peachfuzz that is going to be a kick ass room and I know your pain I to have a list of work to do around the house before I can get back to my grow room so I still sit in tent till wife lets me breath and I can get to it lol I just did my roof last year and I hate roofing I’m a general contractor by trade and that ties a shit ton of time but being a Business owner ties a lot of time to lol

2 Likes

I’m going to sign my papers Friday. Still haven’t decided what I am going to do. Sell it, rent it, grow weed in it. Many possibilities.

1 Like

I reckon the clones are doing ok. If you zoom in on the top leaves, you can see trichomes

3 Likes

They look very healthy. Are you planning to 12/12 them right away? I was planning on using my clones for some gibberellin femization experiements. Using 1 of each to turn to males and then using the pollen to cross and back fertilize the clones to produce seeds. Having my own bubba kush and black indica seed for the future. Hope it works. Just winging it. Don’t know how potent (real) the gibberellin I got off of flea bay but it’s worth a try.

1 Like

Don’t know what it is. But I do now
I will put them in flower when the other ones finish. Probably about 6-7 more weeks

1 Like

Yea your gonna get trics for a few weeks there gonna sprout like this out the bud and the pistils brown off and die

then they naturally branch like this I love the monster cropping if you get them early in flower later in flower take so long to reveg its agonizing before they start putting out regular leaves it’s over a month … train with ties or pipe cleaners because they shoot branches eeeeverywhere lol

5 Likes

@WickedAle I also use Diamond Nectar. Is that good, or am I wasting money

I haven’t used it. @peachfuzz uses something similar. He may be able to tell you. What he uses was crazy expensive so I never pursued it.

1 Like

Yes , I use diamond nectar… good stuff… :wink:

3 Likes

@peachfuzz read the humid acids are organic. You don’t find this grows slime? Have you seen a significant difference?

I have had no issues with using (diamond nectar)
They do sell 2 other products that i don’t use because of what your describing …
(Florablend) and (Floralicious plus)
I don’t use those… :wink:
@WickedAle

2 Likes

@WickedAle I ordered the PS mychorri whatever. Do those granules dissolve ok?

1 Like

@Grandaddy013 Don’t worry if they don’t. The granuals are just a carrier for the microbes. The microbes will get out and that’s the important part. With your RDWC’s you will have plenty of circulation to distribute them. Do you have separate systems per garbage can or are they all connected? I usually dose at 1/2 tsp /gal that is recommended for Great White. I haven’t had a chance to do a side by side yet although I may with the clones.

1 Like

I use Floralicious plus, may get root dying a brown color but never have got slime. Makes my buds smell sweet

They are all connected

If your look up diamond nectar active ingredient you will find it to also is in floralicious plus. At manufacturers recommended doses for both, it shows FP dose at 20X more per gallon then DN

2 Likes

Who does stem splitting or drilling prior to harvest. I’m thinking it was @Drillbit

1 Like

Not I I look at it this way it’s supposed to boost resins… but dont resins need to ripen so at best I feel it would be a minute amount of resin produced and it will be clear unripe so I dont feel its nessecarry like other sworn by wives tales I dunno maybe icing the roots be a little lessinvadive and more natural to plants to want to swell before the first freeze of the year and die so to me ice seems the best easiest least invasive way to attempt to boost anything imo

I did it to some plants in 2017, all the bud turned out great, would use a drill when I try again, I did not do it to any ladies in 2018, they turned out great too.

Gold Leaf

7 Likes