Gold Rush with the new chiller. Still looking for 3lbs

Did a little more tying down, repositioning, and trimming leaves trying to get more light and air circulation.

This is the one the light fell on

9 Likes

That’s the only one that looks that way.

Looks great. New method…granddaddy sea of white.

1 Like

Looking great!

1 Like

That’s gorgeous!!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::woman_farmer:

1 Like

I’ve always consider it good if it increases yield, with a thicker flower cluster, not sure what makes it happen…

Getting as many leaders at the canopy is good, but you do want them to stretch out so they can pile on buds below. I made the mistake of putting the light too close at the beginning of flower and had tons of leaders, but they never got more than 6” from the canopy and couldn’t pile on buds because of the canopy shade.

1 Like

Ok @peachfuzz I built “the wall”. Now I’ve got to figure out how to get the Mexican govt to pay for it. :joy::grin:

6 Likes

I don’t understand what you mean by “leaders”.

Steal the cash from their brick weed, done!

1 Like

Leader - a shoot of a plant at the apex of a stem or main branch.

2 Likes

@Grandaddy013 hay look at my grow that’s what happened to my ak-47 the steam went flat and they metered to top

1 Like

Can you tag me please

Clones are doing ok I guess. No previous experience in this field. I just treated them like seedlings. We’ll see

8 Likes

They’re looking good to me so far :wink:

4 Likes

@Grandaddy013 Quick question for you. When you dissolve your MaxiBloom into your water how much do you have to PH. Was told that that the entire line is pH balanced. I’m still finishing up my flora liquids but will be going to Maxi when I flip the lights.

2 Likes

Started up some clones in my spinach container and have my bubble clones lids for my 5gal buckets ready to go. They drooped on the first day but are quite lively given the heater of my QB304 light.

4 Likes

I’m having to use pH down due to the ArmourSi.

2 Likes

But before you ad AS, do you check the pH

1 Like

I tried raising my PPM’s lately, and they didn’t like it. When I have it dialed-in, I don’t have to adjust much of anything

2 Likes