Gold Rush with the new chiller. Still looking for 3lbs

Nice job my friend…:wink:
Your on your way to a major addiction… :grin:
I’ll be here every step of the way… :wink:
:v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Them clones are awesome. I just built a bubble cloner. I’m keen to get it going. If I do it without any hydroguard will it still work? I grow in coco so it’s pretty new to me.

1 Like

Way to go brother, knew you could do it. Your going to be a regular weed mill before its over, eh?

1 Like

I would imagine. I don’t know if I needed hydrogaurd or not. My thinking is better safe than sorry

1 Like

Hydroguard contains a unique beneficial bacteria, Bacillus Amyloliquefaciens, selected specifically for its superior ability to enhance the symbiotic relationship between the roots and their surrounding medium. These specialized rhizobacteria, assist in the breakdown of organic materials, and increase nutrient availability.

But in a hydroponic system all nutrients are already readily available. Also the concentration in the liquid is practically useless. 1x10^4 (or 10000 bacteria/ml) and when you add it to 1 gallon (3785ml) you dilute down to literally 10’s of organisms per ml.

2 Likes

You are better off with a multi purpose microbial innoculant. This is $20/lb and requires ~1/2 tsp/5gal. Not it has Bacillus in several different species. Along with myco and other organisms. You will have to blow up the pictures to read, but look at all of the different organisms.

Compare to Great White (same company but 4x more):

1 Like

I think I will just try that out on my next grow. Thanks for the info

What about ryzofuel? Will this do the job?

How long before I take them out of the cloner and put them in the buckets. I’ll be doing veg in 5gal buckets
@BigDaddyCain

1 Like

When the roots are about 2” long is when I do it at 2” they can take the transfer and at that point you can feed at half str they should be nice and hungry by then

5 Likes

Cool man I gotta try that I’m having pretty good success with bontone 2 …(just another iba solution used to called rootoner anyway I got a new lil method I’m try heavy mycos based mix with root dip and foliar spray 1/20th witch also has mycos, bacillus and some other photosyntetic enzymes awsome shit for 100% as well chucked the reject and got my next 6 victims I mean lovely ladys

now after I’m happy with them fullyfully revegged u can just pluck em out real easy since it’s just a clo er tray with strawberry feilds after they rooted in the humidity dome it wont hurt em cuz soil is only about 3/4 of an inch thick and loose super loose so cant wait to move by the way found a place we move in wedensday Thursday haf to get the big girls out today amd put em out side in t my buddys … his mom comes home and shes like my hedges are really starting to smell lol she called em her “hedges”

4 Likes

Do I need to put them in rockwool, or just put hydroton around them?

1 Like

I’d say the rock wool holds to much water for delicate ones as such I’d keep em in you neoprene collars and just clay ball around that in bigger net pot but leave in the thing it’s in.now jus put whole thing into 6"net or what ever your final home is I’d say

2 Likes

Here you go @Angie

4 Likes

Here you go Sensei @peachfuzz
I’ll put up the false wall this evening

6 Likes

@BigDaddyCain do you think these are old enough

4 Likes

Nice roots! Got my clone cups in today. Need to get some new lids and buckets and I’ll be cloning away too.

2 Likes

I’ve got one bud with multiple heads

Is this good or bad?

5 Likes

Thanks. It’s my first time trying to clone

1 Like

Looks like those are just leaders from new shoots under the fan leaves. You must have grown the plants with the lights close to the canopy so the stems didn’t stretch out between nodes.

1 Like