Gold Rush with the new chiller. Still looking for 3lbs

I’ve used aloe Vera gel fresh from a plant as rooting gel twice, worked both times and i cloned into soil.

@Grandaddy013 Yes works every time for me

Ok. I ordered it. In my bubble cloner, do I add any nutes, or just phed water?

You know now that you mentioned that I think I seen someone else use that before. That’s good to know!

Yes, I’ve heard that works good. I’m going to get a couple to grow and keep around for the future.

I learned aloe Vera trick from @Hogmaster

I think the other one I seen that uses it is @FloridaSon. I think he used it on his clones and I forgot all about it until you mentioned it.

You can add the cloneX seed starter in the water but all u need is phed water roots grow faster with the seed starter dilation it’s what I use but it’s only a few ml of it not a lot

But aloe is all natural no chemicals you can actually clone with just water just takes a little bit of time if you add azos that works great if you add to your water they root fast also

I e heard of the Vera gel I haven’t tried it yet will do it at some point lol

O yeah buddy all the way it works great for breaks and clones :wink:

Do you use fresh off the plant or buy the gel from somewhere?

Right off the plant

Ive seen them stick the clone right into an aloe plug no rapid rooter or rock wool strrait into a peice of aloe @Familyman did this if um not mistaken

Yup hogmaster and @Mrcrabs showed me the power of aloe :joy::joy: and @MattyBear has sold me on the water in a cup method. Combine n ur golden

What’s the water in the cup method Purp?

Fill a cup with straight water
Cut clone
Put clone in cup
7-10 days later (dont forget to add/change water every couple days) roots should be forming

UBER EASY. N pretty good rate.

And you don’t use Clonex or aloe? Sounds too easy😁

I use aloe. But tried without n it works

The cup works just takes
Longer to root