Gold Rush with the new chiller. Still looking for 3lbs

Bigger is better my friend, your heat signature can probably be seen from space now, LMAO

6 Likes

Looking really awsome

1 Like

Thanks buddy

1 Like

lol @Holmes

“your heat signature can probably be seen from space now, LMAO”

1 Like

@Grandaddy013 can probably hear them buds swelling with those reflectors, I really like them!

1 Like

I just got them installed yesterday and spent the day in the hospital today. I’ll go “listen” to them tomorrow

1 Like

Hospital? Work too hard hanging those massive ass hoods? LMAO

1 Like

Right. I thought I was having another heart attack. Turns out it was a GI problem. Yep, I’m officially FULL OF SHIT

5 Likes

If it dont come out you cant keep putting it in, sorry to hear that, hope it works out for you. At least you have those big pretty buds!

1 Like

Good to see it wasnt your heart :muscle:

1 Like

Worried about taking care of the plants, didn’t pay attention to myself. Guess I developed a magnesium deficiency. Lmao

3 Likes

Need a big syringe, to shoot some CAL MAG up your ass. go right to the source. Seriously though long term deficiencies can do serious damage. Keep an eye on it man, we have a lot of Georgia football left to talk about. Take care man.

2 Likes

The girls are LOVING some new reflectors

10 Likes

@peachfuzz what do I need to get for clones, gel etc. Also what do I need to put in the water for the bubble cloner

3 Likes

If you don’t mind I’m interested to know also. As soon as my photo plant is old enough I’m going to clone it in my small tent. I was just wondering earlier what all I needed also for it.

3 Likes

@peachfuzz if you’ll notice, I have a tee on my nets in case I need a second screen

1 Like

@Grandaddy013 for a water cloned I use the gel it sticks to the stem wile in the water I use cloneX gel for my clones when I clone in water cloner I use a 20 site oxy cloner system if I want fast clones

1 Like

What’s an oxy cloner?

3 Likes

It’s the name of the cloner I have I paid like 20 bucks for it from a friend that couldn’t get the concept of hydro and it’s normaly like 100-140 so I got it works nice when I’m marking clones for friends that need some or if I do a sea of green cose it dose up to 20 at a time but I love the gel it’s called cloneX even in the rapid rooters and I have a 97% success on clones I’ve had like 4 clones not make it out of the thousands I’ve made over the years I’ll take I pic of the box so u can see what it is lol

2 Likes

HydroDynamics Clonex Rooting Gel, 100 ml https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004Q3NN4W/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_TfGvCbQM3YQK2

Is this it? @BigDaddyCain

4 Likes