Gold Rush with the new chiller. Still looking for 3lbs

I need to get a scale. The one I have is about the size of my phone. I didn’t find the 4500k bulbs at Batteries plus bulbs or anywhere else in 1000 or 600w. Still raining, so no work. Today I will clean and sanitize EVERYTHING

@peachfuzz seeing as how there is so many different opinions on the internet, I want to know about cloning. Can you guide me through my journey to find study material so I can learn as opposed to picking up a drunk pregnant chick and having a lot of questions?
Sincerely,
Grasshopper

Fresh Aloe Vera gel works great for cuttings, I had success using seed starter soil outdoor with 2 clones this summer. Kept them in shade and moist til they rooted.

Sorry, I should have been more clear. Had to burn one to get my mind right.
I understand about taking a clone and getting it to root. I am trying to figure out WHEN to take my clones, so that I can be vegging them while the other ones flower. Also, pro’s and cons of taking clones during flower aka monster cropping, I believe.
Hope everyone out there is safe from the fires

I usually end up taking clones off the lower branches, once the tops start to develop pistils. Ya send energy to top-most colas, plus clones tend to be a bit bigger around. Be aware that if you take MC clones, it will be a Long Time before you get to smoke any of it. They do take a bit longer to develop

With my setup, I have 2plants, RDWC. I want to veg 2 to be ready when the other 2 finish flower, thus giving me a quicker grow time. I just don’t have a clue when to start with the clones in order to root and veg them to be ready at the right time

Monster cropped clones EXPLODE upon reentering the veg stage. It takes 2-3 weeks to get them to reveg (but they can do it while rooting) but its crazy worth it. I had a girl in like week 4-5 of flower, and revegged the whole plant… its INSANE.

I believe veg clones start new growth n root faster. But monster cropping EARLY in flower maybe the silver lining you want.
Revegging plant after 5 weeks

Sorry thought i had a clone of on of her mainline legs. Ill post when i get home. Hey! U can see the tip in that dasani bottle to the bottom left

So let me see if I got this right. If I take a clone during flower, it will take 2-3 weeks, and THEN be ready to veg?

I:
Took clone
Soak’d aloe vera’s her over 24 hrs
Plants in soil and domed
2 weeks later u see little 1 finger busting thru bud.
Another week and i can see roots at bottom of cup.

I imagine she rooted and vegged simultaneously. But yea thats the jist. Actually tempted to chop all 6 remaining legs off and repot in diff pots. :joy::joy:

Will be home in about 30 mins. Have 2 diff MC clones at diff stages. Really shows whats going on. Also i think i screwed up those days. I was so far into flower it took around a month to reveg/root

Lol i forgot. Here she is

@Cheftodd420 here you go

@peachfuzz this is what I’m saving for
https://www.htgsupply.com/image?filename=Products/Reflectors/HY_BigDaddy.jpg&width=800&height=0

What are you using now…?
:v::sunglasses:

monster crops taken at about 5 weeks

Branch’s coming out everywhere

VIVOSUN Hydroponic 1000 Watt HPS MH Grow Light Air Cooled Reflector Kit - Easy to set up, High Stability & Compatibility (Enhanced Version) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00P8PIOIC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_kz27BbNGAFCTV

How big are the hoods…?
Measurements…?
:grin:
Just read the specs… those are super small hoods… you need to cover a bigger area… :wink:

I think mine are 23"x 33"… might be bigger… I’ll have to go look…
I let you know…

:v::sunglasses:

The ones I have now are 20 x 16. The ones I’m saving for are 36 x 36

What happened to my little buddy @TDubWilly

Lemoncello happened to him lol.

@Big123 how about a smoke report on the GG#4