Gold leaf veg and first attempt at cloning

its officially flowering

5 Likes

Nice :ok_hand: :+1::v:

1 Like

this sexy lady is already off to a great start. Shes definitely gonna make me a happy camper come harvest time.

4 Likes

I came home to my girl showing me how extremely happy she is. Also transplanted the clone akd tied down its branches. This goldleaf is gonna definitely lay out some nice buds

2 Likes

Looks like we are pretty much at the same stage with the same strain. Goldleaf.

4 Likes

Sweet. Its looking good. It seems mine is flowering at a above average rate cause its only been showing pistils maybe 6 7 days and its already trying to explode. Im excited for this yeild. Gonna definitely be worth the wait. @Fishawk

1 Like

Looking good, friend. :+1:

Wouldyah look at the crazy amount of bud tops i got goin now. Man… i still have a giod 8 9 weeks and its gonna be insane

of course my plant dont compare to some of the grows yall do but im satisfied with my progression. Im still no expert but becoming comfortable. I have to give thanks to this wonderful forum and ilgm seeds for where i am today cause just 2 years ago i was the one asking a million questions

3 Likes

Looking real good i agree with you multiple tops every where. Stay Lit

1 Like

goldleafs stacking pretty decent. The tomato and tobacco is takin off pretty good too.

2 Likes

3 Likes

This is my current grow that i had to restart with. Something happened akd i had to get rid of my other plants and that hurt so bad so never got a harvest so im flowering these already. I mainly focused on the goldleaf which is the bigger one and superskunk is smaller one. Switched to flower 8 or 9 days ago.

3 Likes

@Chasworks @Bulldognuts @BigHuff2316 The centers filled out nicely and the buds are starting to take shape more. Did more defoliation and more hidde. buds have better light now

3 Likes

nice, what are you using for nutes? I got megacrop, SUPER easy. On paper its better than jacks 321 but we shall see.

Also, I never got to really thank you for getting me started as you disappeared. But you were the only one helping me for weeks and I appreciate it. How did the tobacco turn out? Or did you have to start that over also?

1 Like

Beautiful girls, :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

The tobacco got like 5ft tall. I only grew it for fun. Ive already harvested like roughly 30 tomatoes already and still have 15 to 20 left on the plant. I barely gave them their first light dose if flowering nutes. The nutes imma use are big bud, bud candy, fox farms tiger bloom, sensi calmag and rhino skin but gonna cut that out soon. And youre welcome for the guidance when u first started. I got the same kinda help from here when i started too and suppose to pass it on. But yea i disappeared cause shit happened in life and handled stuff and now im back and wanna share a upcoming harvest

2 Likes

What all seed strains do u have?

1 Like

Ive got dozens now bro, from all over.

1 Like

Hell yea thats whats up. My sunset sherbet got delivered today then next week imma order the sweet mix pack auto. I really want some auto seeds. What lights u using now?

1 Like

The hlg 260 . Yeah i got some zkittles autos, i didnt really like how they grew, but i gave it away before it was done flowering.,