Gold leaf veg and first attempt at cloning

shes looking beautiful

1 Like

No! If you check my Journal they were going into Flower they grew to the light and beyond! I pulled 1 out it was to tall to stand outside the box! I had to cut in half put outside! I tried to bend the remaining plant in half! It continued to grow but i decided i didn’t want to finish it and just get pop corn buds so i pulled it out the cabinet chopped in half and put outside. Brought in a 5 gal cloth pot with a clone from each of those plants! No Harvest! Out side day time is 13:17 which will be Veg lighting!

1 Like

Nice. What strain is it

1 Like

Liberty Haze 60/40 Sativa
Mujica Gold 60/40 Indica

1 Like

U flowering it outside?

Thats 5 months away so i used the first one out as a Mother plant and made Clones! The second one out hasn’t turned around yet! I didn’t want to have that happen just salvaging the situation as much as i could.

What i meant was when it does flower, are you flowering it outside or inside? U only do outside grows?

after work imma tie the other 2 branches down. super skunks growing

No i only do inside grows! My mistake in letting them outgrow my space forced me to remove them and put them outside! I took clippings and made clones but again limited space indoors has many of them outside! When the days were shorter i had 3 outside that began to flower. Had to cut them short due to rain and bud rot. But yes i will try to maintain them to flower outside! Not legal here!

my clones have finally rooted. Havent had a dome over it in 2 days or foliar feed. Gave it a feeding today in the soil

1 Like

Its not legal here either. Im in texas. U?

1 Like

Maybe transplant in a few days! Did that clone come from chopping the plant from 7 nodes down to 3? Or the top of the plant.

Quintana Roo Mx, From Northeast US

It was just a random lower branch i cut off that wasnt getting any light. One that woulda got cut off anyway

1 Like

Excellent! I was wondering because although i have heard about chopping once it reaches 7 nodes i personally haven’t tried it yet! :face_with_monocle:

i have 2 new branches coming on each side where i did a second top. I topped both new braches so i have 4 coming up now. First time doi g that

1 Like

clones ffinally growing

If you have room transplant her to a larger pot. That appears to only be a half cup of dirt! I would carefully cut that cup off. Looking good!

Yea i was gonna transplant all of them very soon. I needa order some smart pots off amazon. Imma wait a week or so longer and itll have more roots wrapped around then do it. Also letting the seedling in the cup get a bit bigger. Once i transplant i gotta set of another light which will be more heat. I have 3 leds but gonna order another led with the regular light instead of my blurples. My first cloning was a success. Im already feeding the clones too

had to put up a baby gate yesterday evening lol. Damn cats already nipped the tip of a leaf twice now. I dont wanna come home one evening and one of my plants be destroyed. They could hop the gate if they wanted but this helps a little

1 Like