Gold leaf veg and first attempt at cloning

I need all the help i can get to get Quality Buds! Good lights are a good start i have found out the hard way :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

4 weeks and 2 days. For the amount of soil related issues ive dealt with this round its not looking too bad. I made my super soil mix too strong this time and been correcting alot of problems. But its coming along

2 Likes

Leaves are a bit screwed up but it still has plenty of green and every sugarleaf is still nice green

1 Like

New set started and happy while finishing off the last 2 weeks of the other 2.

Roughly 2 weeks left. This is the smallest buds I’ve grown. Im just ready to get a harvest then the sunset sherbert and gelato that popped up is gonna be vegged longer and pushed harder. Planted a bubblegum auto seed earlier aswell. And lastly my tomato clones takin iff now. Needs transplanting soon. And yes i water her in the tub lol

3 Likes

2 Likes

Heres my super skunk. Still has a good 2 3 weeks. And these are my new seedlings and i also cut 3 total tomato clones this evening and i wejt ahead and harvested the goldleaf clone last night and for only being 9 inches tall its not too bad. Super pungent.

1 Like

I got 4 grams shy of 2 zips off the goldleaf trimmed and jarred. Basically exactly what I thought it would be. Smells really pungent. The superskunk got even fatter too. I absolutely hate trimming lol

2 Likes

Nicely done! :100:

1 Like

I got more frosty trim than i thought. Imma make some b.h.o in a few days. And my superskunks super frosty

In the final curing jar… Itll be another 2 weeks till i can even smoke it :expressionless: lol. I think im on the right path this time, it smells super dank and dont have any off smells. Getting curing right has always been tricky for me. I want this smoke to taste as good as it smells. Im makin my dabs too. After the trim drys again im gonna run it through again

Let us know what your yield was! Everyone loves some concentrate!

1 Like

This is it so far. Not bad for trim. I need to go buy another can of organic butane and run again. Have a few pieces of trim in the oil i need to pick out

Very nice! Should be few good sesh’s in there!

1 Like

I only got 1.2 if i completely finish scraping then maybe 1.7 1.8. Actually not a bad return for just trim. Imma run it through one last time but need to get another can. Theres alot of frost left to extract. Then ill still have the other plant to do whenever i harvest her.

1 Like

The buds are lookin decent. Cant wait to try

1 Like

Heres my seedlings growing. The ilgm cheese just popped up today. I barely planted it like a week ago for the hell of it. And heres my tomato plant and 3 tomato clones too. I may harvest the superskunk tomorrow.

1 Like

Im giving the ol’ split stem/drilled hole method a try along with the 48 hr darkness. Why not…?

2 Likes