Gold leaf veg and first attempt at cloning

Just hit 3 weeks flower today

2 Likes

Nice :ok_hand: vibrant green.

2 Likes

Im dealing with a bit of nutrient burn on my goldleaf clone but nothing too serious. Imma give it a good flush today and just give additives like bud candy, big bud and big bloom

1 Like

Think ive figured out the yellowing on my plants is light burn from too high intensity too close cause the lower parts are nice n green and ph and ppms and everything else seems to be on track. I turned the light down and see what happens. The superskunk is super frosty the pic takin from the top. 3.5 weeks since i flipped. Goldleaf only like 10 inches from stem and my bubblegum auto just sprouted. After these 2 photo finish imma grow the ilgm sunset sherbet and just clone off it and have all the same pheno harvested. @Bulldognuts @Covertgrower @BigHuff2316 @Chasworks

3 Likes

Thinking about ordering this complete tent kit in a few weeks. Ill feel more comfortable knowing I have a carbon filter making the smell and that theyre sealed in a tent since texas sucks and wont legalize while everyone else is :roll_eyes::pensive:

1 Like

nice…lookin good, how much longer? Im in my third week now

1 Like

Ive got a ways to go. Probably around the first of the year. Friday will make 4 weeks since i flipped the lights. Imma order a 30x loupe tomorrow off Amazon to check the trichs with. I cant wait to get that complete grow tent kit. Ill use my current spot for veg and tent for flower. I never been excited to grow a strain like i am the sunset sherbet

1 Like

oh yeah we flowered the same time, you should be done before that no? Im gonna be done around december 23rd if i go 9 weeks i think, i might go 10 though.

1 Like

Well mid to late December. Imma order a loop to accurately check the trichs to determine harvest day

2 Likes

They looking good, i just picked up a tent! Was a great move, resolved some issues i was having with the small space. That combo for that price seems to good to be true…

1 Like

What size tent did you get?

120x180x200cm i understand the sq ft a little better! :joy::joy::joy: now! Its 3x sq what i had! I was lit. :nerd_face: from a 2x3 ft to a 4x6 ft or 6 sq ft vs 24 sq ft

1 Like

Sweet. Im ok with a smaller tent dont have a ton of room for a bigger one. Are u doing scrog?

I didn’t realize how big it was going to be! But i started some tomato and chilly peppers in there too. Loving the space coming from a two plant 2x3 i ordered another light kit to cover the whole tent with two lights. I was under a double scrog two plants. But when i moved to the larger tent i only scrog the leggy one that needed support. The other plant held her own and the 90* bent nodes are standing back up! My outdoor back up is now thriving in the tent!

Hell yea. Ive got a tomato plant going too. What strains u growing? Send me a link to ur journal.

1 Like

@Chasworks my tomato plant is a seedling, seeds waiting to pop and chili pepper seeds waiting to pop! Growing all Clone’s the two genetics is Mujica Gold and Liberty Haze stay lit :fire:

1 Like

@appleyardjr267

@Chasworks is my link

2 Likes

Sweet. I wanna try scrog next grow. That tent kit comes with a net. U have an exhaust and everything?

Yes, unfortunately i had to remove my infinity t4 inline fan along with the QB 120 V2 light kit from the 2x3 cannibalized in order to get the tent online… step by step i may upgrade to the t6 infinity inline fan but i went for a second light this time. :thinking: QB V3 288 boards 3500 480W with 660nm and far red tech.

1 Like

Hell yea. Badass set up :+1:

1 Like