Gold leaf too small to flower?

My friend you Always have the most beautiful girls growing. I’d be so puffed up and proud to be able to have one grow as nice as yours. Look forward to seeing them!

2 Likes

You will my friend it just takes love :heart: but not to much and a whole lot of patients

1 Like

Your plant will love you for transplanting her into that bigger pot👍

1 Like

@Ray4x @Hogmaster
Just an update, she’s looking pretty good imo. About 16-18" tall, lots of bud sites. I think I’m ready to switch. Need to get another light for my DP seedlings though, they are only a week old. Comments welcome!

4 Likes

Looking great :wink:

@Daytrayd

Looks really good!

@Ray4x @Hogmaster just an update, about 2 weeks into flower, she’s doing great. Dynagro nutes still low at 1/8tsp per gallon, should I work up?

3 Likes

@Daytrayd

I think you’re good to up it to the manufacturers specific feeding dosage. Although I don’t have any experience with that nutrient line. Just keep an eye on your ppm and check the leaves for any sign of nute burn.

The girls look like they’re doing great!

1 Like

@Hogmaster @Ray4x I think I’m having a problem. Some leaves are yellowing, mostly the large ones. Buds are staying green though. Pistols are maybe 1/3 red. Stems are turning red and they are dying off. It seems excessive. I am currently using 1/2 tsp per gallon of the dynagrow flower nutes. I did flush after going into flower, but we just hit day 30 of flower and the plant is declining. I’d guess nute burn or deficiency. Ph around 7, haven’t been monitoring ppms. Ordered tds meter due today. After some research, I’m still only using 1/2 manufacturers recommendation for flower nutes. I think I have a phosphorus deficiency. I’ll confirm tonight with tds runoff. I did feed them at 1/2 nute strength yesterday, what do you advise I do at this point? Further, I’ve been using nutes every feeding, but had read do every other feeding with plain water in between.

I like to water feed water water feed water water feed Sometimes I’ll do every other if she can handle it

1 Like

Is it possible to give them so many neuts that when you just straight water with ph water they are stI’ll hungry as hell? Don’t want to hijack this thread so I’m going to tag you to a different thread if you don’t mind