Gold leaf, super Silver haze and purple haze

Hi guys and girl im a new grower from central coast nsw and i was just wondering if anyones had any good experiences with gold leaf purple haze and ssh, some tips would be highly appreciated as ive never had a successful crop yet due to dogpoo seeds :man_shrugging:, kind regards :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:
These are my 2 children theres another 20 in seed raising mix awaiting for sprout.

2 Likes

Happy growing! I would cover the transparent cups, roots don’t like lights.

6 Likes

Welcome brother. I’m growing SSH. Talk growing sativa. Tricky strain but a great high.

I agree with @GoodMafia defo place those transparent cups in a cup that will block the light. All your doing is shocking those roots. Girls look happy.

3 Likes

I was gonna chime in and say haze strains are typically more of a challenge to grow so be a sponge and learn from your girls. Take your time and…ask ?s the community is super helpful.

2 Likes

I have grown all three of those…Love them all!

Super Silver Haze has some of the best flavor that I have vaped.

1 Like

Watching :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ssh is very tricky to grow and can get out of control very quickly if your not careful I would definitely do some lst and topping as they wanna grow tall

2 Likes

Thanks for that, didnt even think of it!
Theyll be in there for no longer than 5 days and will be transplanted straight into a fluffy correct ph level’d soil :slight_smile: i woke up to My little purple haze being eaten :frowning: darn pests ! Not to worry i have a mini greenhouse enclosure over her at night, i thought because its entering spring here in aus and is a solid 12 degrees at night that it would be fine. Learning so much and ive barely begun my journey!

2 Likes

For some reason half of my platinum mixpack are short stumpy and broad but the other half is taller than broadness, will take more oics this afternoon

2 Likes

My plant looks like your girl a lot