Gold Leaf started

One plant harvested, the runt, and I see cloudy resin all over my screened plant, not much Amber if any but I am moving forward with a harvest on her in a few days…then the tent will be empty and it’ll get a good cleaning and set up for my next grow, California Dream from ILGM.

7 Likes

Just rolling right along! :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’m so jealous @kabongster hahahaha

1 Like

I just finished emptying out and giving the grow tent, lights and fans a wash down, clean off any accumulated dust.
I took my sprouts out of the cellar and have them in a window…it’s very cloudy, they won’t get burned…then I set up some fans and turned on my ozone generator for a two hour run, it’s maximum works on a timer, and I may reset it after 2 hours for 2 more.

the screened plant gets the axe, today…lots of cloudy trichs, touches of Amber…this may be the best time for CBD potency with this Gold Leaf.

5 Likes

work,work,work,a farmers work is never done!
what are you going to grow next?

2 Likes

here’s a hint @BIGE …I dunno, that first line scares me tho, about the brown leaves…

All the leaves are brown
And the sky is grey
I’ve been for a walk
On a winter’s day

I’d be safe and warm
If I was in L. A
California Dreamin’
On such a winter’s day

Stopped into a church
I passed along the way
Well, I got down on my knees
And I began to pray

You know the preacher likes the cold
He knows I’m gonna stay
California Dreamin’
On such a winter’s day

All the leaves are brown
And the sky is grey
I’ve been for a walk
On a winter’s day

If I didn’t tell her
I could leave today
California Dreamin’
On such a winter’s day

6 Likes

That’s when I harvested…four hour smile, total IDEA weed. Love it. Going to grow out and flower my clone now too :sun_with_face:

Enjoy!

2 Likes

Nice o going to guess California dream is on your list of beans @kabongster
Woohoo I’m not far behind you bro
Then I’ll be starting my gold leaf :leaves: :+1::cowboy_hat_face:
Happy growing John

3 Likes

my plant, before, during…the after is in progress

15 Likes

Jezzz just gorgeous brother truly a beautiful site @kabongster
But not as beautiful as them hang up or being in jars hahahaha
Can’t wait to see the total dry weights

1 Like

@kabongster :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::+1::facepunch:
Man great job, beautiful beautiful beautiful

1 Like

truer words have never been spoken :wink:
Thanks to you, CB and @Nug-bug for the kind words :blush:
I did sneak a few small buds off 2 weeks ago and they tasted good and this mmj will fix you up! :laughing:

2 Likes

that is some awesome looking buds @kabongster!

1 Like

one plant pretty much dried and in jars for burping @Sl1 …4.7 ounces best I can figure

the screened plant, all cut up still drying

15 Likes

that’s awesome @kabongster!!

2 Likes

Very dense nugs!

1 Like

Thanks @BIGE … credit goes to the nutrients, mostly following @latewood feeding schedule, adding Mammoth P regularly allows the roots better access to nutrients (“organically derived microbial inoculant that maximizes phosphorus and micronutrient cycling to maximize bud growth, increase yield and enhance plant health.”) and cal mag as needed with Bud Blood a P and K boost helps form buds and keep stretch to a minimum (" Bud Blood contains superior forms and perfect ratios of potassium, phosphorus, sulfur and other key bloom-enhancing ingredients it gives your plants exactly what they need to not just produce bigger, more plentiful buds… but also… it literally forces your crops into their flowering phase sooner and gets you to a valuable harvest as quickly as possible.“) at first sign of flowers and Sour Dee a flavor, smell enhancer with carbs for feeding (” Sour-Dee ™ are complexed low molecular-weight carbohydrates that deliver an easily assimilated energy source to fuel your plants. This carbohydrate complex (ATP) provides additional energy to process and metabolize fertilizer later into the season. The use of Sugaree™ or Sour-Dee™ stimulates resin & terpene production. Feed regularly during flowering season, as well as during flush stage. Your reward is a larger, more flavorful harvest.")

dense, squishy buds @Sl1 …some more dense than others, two jars had 1.5 ozs, 2 jars had .8 oz, a week of drying will tell with the second plant.

4 Likes

@kabongster I’d like to do as well with my clones - Mammoth P is super pricey holy cow. I have some RhizoBlast from NECANN, going to stick with that plus Rhino Skin and the Rootz line for this Grow.

2 Likes

that stuff is expensive, mine was a free sample…I’ll have to look for more cannaconventions for more freebies :wink: …all the different stuff I picked up in Boston was so worth the entrance fees, meeting you all made the drive worthwhile!

1 Like

Wow that’s a righteous freebie - I recall they took my name and email but so haven’t heard, maybe it’s worth me dropping them
A line :slight_smile:
70$ on Amazon for 250 ml!