Gold leaf seedling problems

Can anyone tell me what’s going on here first I thought the roots was getting to cold so I fixed that when I checked the run off ph which was 6.3 I also paid close attention to overwatering. It seems the tops are growing well but the ones on the bottom are yellowing. What do you guys think

2 Likes

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

strain, Seed bank, - ILGM GOLD LEAF

• Method: BUSH DOCTOR LOCO COCO
  • Vessels: AIRRATED DIRT POTS
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable) 6.3
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable N/a
  • Indoor or Outdoor- INDOOR
  • Light system 18/6 spider farmer sf 4000
  • Temps; Day-85, Night 74
  • Also I just got a air conditioner to control the temps better
  • Humidity; Day-60 Night-60
  • Ventilation system; Yes, AC INFINITY cloud line T6
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, yes,yes,yes
  • Co2; , No

Looks over watered (droopy) and in need of nutes, calmag, and a transplant into a bigger pot.

1 Like

I agree that you are ready to pot up. The yellow leaves are normal for a growing plant and you can remove them. Just be careful of removing leaves; not a good idea unless the plant’s health is at risk. I would bring your PH down to 5.8 or so (I usually run 5.8 to 6.0 in coco or Promix) and do not yet water to runoff.

Start low TDS on your nutes after transplant, depending on nutrient line (I use GH) and keep it down around 200 to 300 ppm for the first couple of weeks after transplant. You can slowly up the nutrient load as the plant grows. No higher than about 800 in veg and 1,000 or so in flower.

1 Like

I am a beginner but from what I have read coco loco is not a true coco coir and more like dirt. But someone with more knowledge than me can let you know on that

1 Like

Ok Thank you guys

What brand do you use?

Thank you will do

You got a good brand… FF is one of the best… some use the coco loco with great success in grows. Just my understanding you cant treat it as a coco coir.

2 Likes

Glad to say it bounced back after y’all guys great advice

1 Like