Gold leaf photo

I bought a new ballast from the local hydro shop and couldn’t be happier with it cooler quieter all and all a better product

1 Like

I agree.

1 Like

The girls are doing great though I will say that just keeping up in the lST training and got all them colas growing nice and even plucking a few big leaves here and their opening up the bud sites

1 Like

Who’s knows about ro water this can’t be true I found one on chewy.com I have the scar
Eenshot please someone lmk

or this one

Hey I like Vivosun , we got a great relationship. I buy whatever and then review it and they pay me more that the item costs to remove my review. We understand each other great.
I don’t know anything about ro water my tap water is on point so no need to mess with it. I do know it can over filter taking all necessary chemicals from water.

2 Likes

You wouldn’t believe the time I’ve been having with them if you weren’t getting product from them and just a regular customer you’d be ticked too with what I’ve been dealing with I like the comment on the ro though that’s why I’m asking not sure if I want to run it or not. If their customer service was better at handling this I wouldn’t be upset but it’s been a nightmare. @SKORPION

1 Like

That I believe they respond to email with bots. Most of the conversations don’t make sense in my experience. Uh I think maybe @Myfriendis410 may know more about it or maybe @Covertgrower

2 Likes

I started with a water report. It was easy to get some can be found online , I had to request one from my local water company. They printed it off took about 30 mins.

Yea it was definitely a bot when I finally spoke to someone on the phone I may have gotten somewhere so we’ll just have to see @SKORPION

Maybe I missed the question here, can someone please clarify?

1 Like

It was about two to ro water systems I found but didn’t know if they were worth it or if ro water is even worth it @Covertgrower

1 Like

RO water is worth it for hydro in my opinion. Soil will have plenty of ppms coming out anyways. Especially yours, growing in a super soil. I wouldn’t consider it essential.
Hope that helps!

I’m starting a dwc bucket grow and thinking bout crossing over completely if it works out that’s why I was looking @Covertgrower should b in tent in next day or so

1 Like

People stay away from vivosun these people are nightmares really I don’t care what anyone else says but if this is their customer service then their products aren’t worth it

1 Like

@shady424 there are definitely things that vivosun isn’t great for but they have some decent things if you expect them to be replaced often

Their customer service is horrible ballast burns out after a month of using it and they want to give the runaround about replacement. It’s not so much the product I get things break it’s how treat you after they have your hard earned money and in these days moneys tough with all happening in the world. Just treat people with respect and do what your supposed to do it has a warranty @Hello777hi

1 Like

So thank god for amazon after days of getting nowhere with robots that work at vivosun customer service and I mean robots. I called amazon and they refunded my money for the whole light seeing as how I already bought a new ballast I don’t mind so thank you amazon helped me out a lot

1 Like

@shady424 Amazon is great with support normally the issues are with the sellers

A little update on Gaia and ruby they’re doing great loving the mix of the hid and led lights

1 Like

here was my first gold leaf grow. Chopped yesterday. She was my fist outdoor grow. You can see she was malnourished. But decent buds.

3 Likes