Gold leaf photo

So the girls are doing great what’s everyone s experience with defoliation I’ve been plucking a leaf or two almost every day or so or should you wait and do it just like once I’ve been finding pulling a leaf or two a day and she’s been doing well nothing to compare to seeing as this is my first photo grow so what’s your opinions on defoliation daily small amounts or a large one down the road

1 Like

@Tristanj424 I have no experience and is that solo cup one a new start or a stunted plant?

It’s newer the other one didn’t make it so it’s about two weeks behind the two larger ones are gold leaf photos and the smaller are skittlez autos

1 Like

@Tristanj424 damn they grow fast in 2 weeks huh :joy: I’d either throw that one in a new room or put off flipping a little while so it puts on some height

I’m not gonna flip to flower for a little bit I’m also starting a dwc grow waiting for the bean to pop now. If need Ed though I have my 600 watt burple hanging in the closet not a great setup but it would work temporarily and that little yellow cup I was trying some bonsais but don’t think they’re gonna pop was watching karate kid and said I want to grow a bonsai tree

1 Like

Gave the girls some nice lST tonight to really open em up and they’re looking pretty

1 Like

I can’t believe how fast these photos grow compared to the autos

2 Likes

So good news payment clears and gonna be getting the bergmans nutes lineup gonna try them out in my hydro grow I’m doing right now

1 Like

@Tristanj424 let me know how they work

Gave the girls another topping I’ll take some pics tomorrow morning after watering

1 Like

So here’s a pic of the girls this morning I think their doing good though

2 Likes

I have to get an oil heater soon the temps have dropped in the northeast rather suddenly too

1 Like

So I want to try an experiment what’s everyone think. I’m thinking about next soil grow in the pot putting a watering tube down about midway in the bucket and only water in the tube so it waters from the midway down would require more frequent watering but also I think it would promote root growth just an idea floating around any opinions??

1 Like

Just these few hrs that both the hps and the veg mode on the led the plants seem to be absolutely loving it I will say. I may leave the led light up throughout the grow especially with this dwc bucket going in their pretty soon

here’s a little family pic

2 Likes

Man I wouldn’t buy vivosun products again you guys wouldn’t believe the nightMare I’m having trying to get my ballast warranties I just bought it in July just started using it a month ago and the ballast blew and arched out of the output wire I’ve been emailing their customer service for two days now getting the same response send pics and details of what happened all 5 reply’s sent pics and exactly what happened getting nowhere please spread this word on vivosun is a rip-off if this is how they deal with customer service their product isn’t worth it @Hellraiser @Hello777hi @Deepsix @Zee @Shaggy

4 Likes

I bought a new ballast from my local hydro shop and couldn’t be happier with it runs quieter cooler smaller and outs out the same amount of power screw vivosun. On a better note the girls seem to be loving the hps light and the led mixed in their seeing nice growth all over

3 Likes

Yea, they’re a cheap brand. I’ve seen a lot of people on here buying their tents, I’m expecting lots of complaints on here soon. Someone told me they got one and it leaks a lot of light. No bueno. And the ph tds meter combo for 20 they got seems to be pretty crappy from word on here too without calibrating it every single use. They’re basically the cheapo brand of growing. Lol.

1 Like

Yeah never again with vivosun that’s why I felt it important to come on here and let people know so they don’t make the same mistake it’s not just that it’s crap but it’s the crap customer service that’s really getting to me just want a warranty replacement what I already paid for that’s it

Sorry to hear that. I have a vivosun ballast and lights, never had an issue.

@SKORPION had an issue with his I think.

1 Like

It’s not even the fact of having a problem with the product it’s the customer service and trying to get it warranties that’s posing me off I get stuff breaks it happens but correct the situation that’s what I paid for @Zee

2 Likes