Gold leaf photo

@shady424 I’ve only topped once so I’m not sure on that one but looking good man

Anyone ever use the bergmans nutes before was curious about em

1 Like

I used them thru my 4 grows. Last plant got 3.8 oz off a Blue berry auto. i would have kept using them if they where still in stock.

1 Like

It just came back in on sale for 39.99 so worth it to pick up @Deepsix

2 Likes

I ordered some so we’ll check it out when it comes

2 Likes

So I gave my gold leafs a nice full watering this morning with plenty of runoff I tested the runoff it’s like 3500 with a ph of about 5.8 I haven’t even giving it any nutes yet except what was in the compost must b way to much I don’t know what to do should I flush with sledgehammer or what and if I do flush do I wait until the next dry period or just right away plants look good though so far. I’m just super nervous want these babies to thrive @Hellraiser @Deepsix @Zee @retirementJOB

1 Like

@shady424 I’ve had my soil be around 2k-3k and my plants weren’t having any problems. I use FFOF and it has a super high PPM. Honestly if you don’t see a problem don’t treat it for one. Wait til you see slight signs. Are you using hard water?

Ps I’ve seen others with a sand like consistency soil and through their posts it wasn’t over 1200

3 Likes

@Hello777hi I’m using rain that water that I catch in five gallon containers should I maybe sprinkle a little lime around the pot to raise the ph a little

1 Like

So final weigh in of dry bud was just over 2 oz one purple punch auto in jars now for curing

3 Likes

Agree with this. 3500ppm in of itself is not really a problem and what I’d expect to see with fairly new FF Ocean Forest.

3 Likes

Thanks I wasn’t too sure on it

heres a pic of em today

2 Likes

@shady424 I would test your rain water and see what the ppm is

Ppm was about 7 or 10

1 Like

@shady424 you’re fine there aren’t any unhappy leafs or anything I wouldn’t stress. Some soils slowly give off the nutes in it

So my latest rain catch is 3 ppm and the ph is at 6.6

I am giving just silica blast and some calmag which I just started with today’s watering so that can throw ph off crap I don’t think I tested the ph this morning when I watered

1 Like

Just bought dwc bucket ohh yeahhh

1 Like

3 Likes

My next grow i’m going to try growing in coco. I’ll be watching your grow.

I dropped a jack 47 auto seed and got the bucket all setup only thing is the air lines I should drill two holes in the side with the grommets and put them in that way otherwise I’d have to slip them under the lid

2 Likes