Gold leaf photo

Came home from work today and other taproot was like 3/4 inch long so in the jiffy pellet it went both seeds in the pellets now sit back and wait til they break ground I ordered the vivosun 6 inch inline fan and a hydro carbon scrubber for when I hang the 1000 watt vivosun light still conflicted how I’m going to run the ducting though I may use my four inch fan I have now to blow in the bottom then attach my scrubber to one side of the light with the new fan on the other side and ducting going out the top pretty sure that will work just not much room in the small tent. Should b a good grow anyways

1 Like

When I got the 3 gallons I had all auto seeds I just ordered some photos and didn’t even think to get bigger pots we’ll do this run in the 3 gallon always next one

2 Likes

So one seed is starting to come above ground already when do I put it under the t 15 light I have once the two leaves are up or now. Right now it’s only a little sprout the leaves aren’t popped yet

1 Like

Both seedlings are now under the light just second one the two leaves that are popped over night are looking a little yellowish is that a problem or just cause it just popped

1 Like

@shady424 just keep them under light with a close eye. Keep the humidity up and you should be good my friend!

1 Like

It’s looking much better now actually both growing nicely and removed the husk from the one leaf no problem

2 Likes

Put a dome over them. Use the bottom of a 2 liter soda bottle or a clear solo cup mist the inside of the dome a couple times a day. I use a large sundae cup from DQ. takes care of my love for ice cream and my love for my plants LOL

For how long do I leave the dome over them all day until they grow up to it I do have th in a bigger dome now

I spray the bottom of the tray now and humidity at like 59

1 Like

Ok didn’t know you have a dome. I usually leave it till they get alittle bigger. Post some pic’s of your baby girls. HAPPY GROWING

I definitely will when I get home from work it’s a bigger like a seedling tray with a dome over the top and it has a t5 that sits on top

1 Like

Should I still put a cup over the top of the seedlings though

1 Like

they’re getting bigger looking good probably one more week on the purple in the tent flushed it today with some sledgehammer brought the ppm down to like 1300

1 Like

So I ordered a 4x4x8 tent coming Saturday and git the five gallon fabric pots for this gold leaf grow the seedlings are looking good will post pics later this week of them I’m excited to setup this new tent when it comes debating using both tents one for the photo one for my auto flowers

1 Like

My new fan and scrubber got stolen off my porch what a bummer at least they’re replacing it and I’ll have it Wednesday so with the bigger tent and more light I decided to drop two of the auto skittlez too dropped them last night and both In paper towel today with small taproot. Git my new nutes in for the autoflower too gonna try the feed bill ward uses for his autos.

1 Like

Update on the gold leafs both are looking great second set of leaves coming out should be seeing them nicely tomorrow I’ll post pics when I do the trasplant

1 Like

What’s anyone’s opinion on runnning two different types of lights for instance with my new tent coming going to grow two gold leaf photos and now the two auto skittlez is my vivosun 1000 watt hps /mh light enough or can I use my 600 watt led also don’t know about mixing led and hps

1 Like

Here’s a pic of one of the gold leafs that I transplanted this morning into the quart the other I’ll do tomorrow it’s a day behind the two gold leafs are ruby and Gaia and the two skittlez I’m doing is Georgia and Scarlett one of the skittlez is breaking through the soil after last night the other seed is still in paper towel setting up the new tent and lights on Wednesday

1 Like

1 Like

@shady424 from what I understand using 2 lights isn’t an issue as long as they aren’t conflicting spectrums. She’s looking good! What tent did you end up grabbing?