1 Gold Leaf photo period and 3 crinkle cut autos.
Dropped Nov 1st.
All sprouted in solo cups by Nov 7th.
By Nov 14th I had about killed them all.
2 autos recovered fine, 1 didn’t make it, and 1 was severely stunted. I got my jugs mixed up and gave them 5.5ph maxigro hydroponic solution at about 1570ppm we use for ornamental vines .
The Gold Leaf surprisingly didn’t seem to care .
But they just hanging out in germ closet.
Probably move the autos in big tent soon.
I’m going leave the Gold leaf and raise the light so it stretch like crazy and I’m going cut it in half to make two
Some kinda huge unconventional mainline and a hedgehog hopefully
It’s going be fun no matter what…
Nov 15th when I noticed something was wrong and quickly trans planted them when I realized what I had done.
Left with these now about 5 weeks old today.
I am still amazed at the growth rate of auto flowers the first few weeks
I topped the two bigger ones and let the runt be.
The one exploded in growth immediately after being topped, the other one didn’t like it and showed way down.