Gold Leaf - Harvesting

ILGM Gold Leaf - Finishing up 3rd full week of Harvest, here are pictures from week 1 and 2. I’m going to start posting until complete, still a beginner so any advice or 2 cents would be appreciated. I’m using the nutrients that are on this site, and I sort of got creative setting up a mini scrog as you can see to keep it more neat. I have it under 2x 125 watt CFL during veg and first week of force flower, then switch it to my tent under a 600 watt.

End of week 1

End of week 2

11 Likes

Looking great @Closetgrower91.
I’ll be growing some gold leaf in my next grow and hope they look as good as yours. :+1:

5 Likes

She looks really good! Keep up the good work! I have 2 gold leaf in day 24 of flower. Mine weren’t trained, only fimmed, so they are getting way too tall.

1 Like

Looking good I have 4 gold leaf I just started
Nice job
Happy growing keep the good work up
CB

4 Likes

Thanks man, and good luck on yours.

2 Likes

Looks like we will be harvesting close to the same time then, today is day 21 for me.

2 Likes

I would love to grow 4 plants at a time, good stuff, thanks man.

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971 are those the Goldleaf you are growing with the nectar of the gods? If so have you started a journal yet?

2 Likes

One observation on the Gold Leaf I have in flower: the last measurement is 35" tall after stretching. I put her into flower at 2 1/2 months and that really was too young IMO. If you can, let them out more before flipping because I believe they will appreciate it. The plant hasn’t hardened off like a mature plant and is still quite pliant like a plant in veg, unlike the Sour Diesel plants which are 3 weeks older. Just an FYI.

1 Like

Honestly I was at about 2 months in as-well before I switched, I would have kept her going until Sept 1st but my patience got to me. Ill keep posting pictures of the weekly progress so we’ll see how she turns out.

1 Like

@Closetgrower91, most of us would probably grow trees if they had the space haha. Unfortunately that is unworkable in most cases. Still, it’s nice to put 1/2 pound of bud from one plant in mason jars.

4 Likes

End of Week 3, took one with lights off

Week 3 Flwr1

Week 3 flwr 2

4 Likes

Both of my Gold Leaf went into flower before I switched the light schedule. They had been under 14/10 for 5 weeks or so, were just a hair over 2 months old. They aren’t developing the way I wanted but due to space I couldn’t really LST them too much. They are doing OK but I don’t think the yield is gonna be anything to write home about unless they start fattening up soon since they are nearly 5 weeks into flower already. They are 53 and 50 inches tall, but the stretch is over, now hopefully some fattening up.

1 Like

End of week 4

Week 4 Flwr2

Week 4 Flwr 1

Week 4 Flwr 3

Week 4 flwr 4

5 Likes

@Jmesser80 yes I am actually using nectar of the gods with this grow I stared a scrog journal for the one in that tent will be all alone this time and the other three I haven’t started a journal on just yet I’ll tag you into my thread bro sorry I missed you in the beginning lol
@Closetgrower91 yeah it’s nice to be able to do more than one or two
I have three tents :tent: lus outdoors I have two green houses so I keep busy I have a couple threads going I’ll tag you into brother
Any time you have a question or just want to bs tag me it’s all good I’m around almost every day for a little bit anyway hahaha

2 Likes

Looks great @Closetgrower91 keep up.the great work. Also may I ask what you’re useing to scrog her? Looks to me like yarn of some sort lol

2 Likes

I’m going to try an outdoor next summer, I should have done it this year but just never got to it. But btw thank you, ill definitely have questions especially coming close to harvest.

1 Like

You made me look it up lol, its Polypropylene twine, I got it off amazon. Its more like a plastic-ish string.

End of Week 5,

Week 5 Flwr 1

Week Flwr2

Week 5 Flwr4

Week 5 Flwr3

5 Likes

End of week 6 and I’m not sure what happened here, pretty upset this has never happened to me before… I’m going to need some help/advice… If you look at end of week 5 to now, I’m not sure if this is a nutrient burn or light burn? But I think something is wrong…

I have them under a 600 watt LED, I honestly didn’t think they were developing as they should so I thought it was because of the light, I put 2 pieces of wood underneath to raise it an extra 3.5-4 inches, then i noticed the burning tips starting to develop. I took the pieces of wood out right away and watered with PH only but its still the same, these photos are from today.

I’m getting a little nervous, should I be worried? I do have a 300 watt LED light in storage should I take this 600 watt one out and put the 300 watt one in?

Week 6 Flwr 2

Week 6 Flwr 3