Gold leaf girl's and bag seed with yellowing issues

Are you asking for help? @Nell1 It helps tremendously to tag us using the @ in front of our username so we can get someone to help you!

If you are, do the support ticket, please

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGM… name of strain:

Age from Sprout:

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Soil & Size of Pots:

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so?

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir:

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS:

Indoor or Outdoor:

Light system, size and height from plants:

Temps; Day, Night:

Humidity; Day, Night:

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size:

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier:

Co2; Yes, No:

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

Also here is a Deficiencies & Excesses Chart to help you identify what is wrong with your plants

Nutrient_Chart2

1 Like

@bob31 Iwas over watering I let them chill a few days and they started looking better but my growth is slow idk maybe I need to get a better light might break out the old HPS 600 watt

1 Like

@bob31 what should my PPM be for 25 days old my chart is very high I’m using Cyco nutrients for veg

1 Like

@Nell1 I am happy to help you with the nutrients but I have a few questions that would be answered if you posted the support ticket I gave you a couple of posts up.

Lets get that and then we can go from there.

@bob31 Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGM… name of strain:gold leaf and white cheese

Age from Sprout: 26 days

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Soil & Size of Pots: 2 gal coco mother nature’s coco

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so? Everyday or other day

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir: 6.0 to 6.5 ph haven’t tested run off yet

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS:689

Indoor or Outdoor:indoor

Light system, size and height from plants:300 watts led 24inches from plants

Temps; Day, Night:79 day 77night

Humidity; Day, Night:48 dayt 54 night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size:yes 600cfm and fan

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier:no

Co2; Yes, No:no

Thanks for the Support Ticket @Nell1

Can you post the list of ingredients for that coco?

What are you testing your pH with?

TDS Number is that the number of your mix or runoff? You should test both.

Here is the cyco chart for coco

You can download feed charts right from their website. Search for cyco feed chart

26 days old is close enough to the week 4 schedule @Nell1

@bob31 I’m using a ph pen and ppm when I mix it is 689 and i haven’t tested my run off and I have the book that cam with the Cyco and it tells me it should be 800 but I’m thinking that’s to strong for them what do you think there not yellowing or burning just growing slow but I guess since there in 2gal in so young there taking root idk I’m just being Patient now is all I can do

Next feeding check the runoff TDS. If it is 800 or less, bump them up notch @Nell1

collect the last of the runoff and measure both the pH and TDS

800 sounds ok for a week 4 feeding

1 Like

@bob31 I will give you an update when I get it done

Goldy

LST on shorter 1

1 Like

@bob31 the run off ppm 478 and ph 6.30

How should I feed and water ffwffwf or ffffwf @bob31 @3high5you @Myfriendis410

When growing in soil I don’t feed unless the plant is showing signs of lacking something. Then I feed once and wait to see how she responds. It really depends on how quickly the plant is drawing the moisture from the soil and drying out your smart pot. Wait til the pot has almost no weight to it before watering again.

1 Like

FYI the correct PH for Coco is 5.8 because it is consider hydoponics

2 Likes

Ok I’ll flush it with water it with a lower ph that would lower it right???

I’m using Coco not soil some of my clones will go in soil till I get this coco stuff together

My bad, I missed that bit. Definitely flush it really well! Ph was a major pita for me when growing in coco. I was doing a fwfwfw schedule and that seemed to work well.

I have never grown in coco but I noticed that your PH was to high. I think if you flush til runoff is 5.8 you will be OK but check with other coco growers or @bob31

1 Like