Gold leaf first grow & journal

You’re making me want to germ a few seeds even though I don’t have the room. Definitely growing a few this year

3 Likes

Glad I made a bunch of clones. I have room but didn’t grow to many this round. I have 14 different strains growing and was testing the Gold Leaf it’s a beast. Never smoked it but know some that has and they all loved it and hate to have seen it go :joy: We will see in the very near future :ok_hand:
Next test is Durban poison :skull_and_crossbones:

5 Likes

@Newbienew420 taken down Gold Leaf next week I’ll get you some bud pics. Big buds on those bruh guessing 14” buds. Your gonna like your GL…
Here’s one I took down with sawzall last night
It’s some old school Nevilles seed bank and bred. Ak-47 X Kush A

Have a great day my Gro Bros :v:t2::sunglasses::v:t2:

7 Likes

Chunky colas! :heart_eyes: what medium you use & nutes?

2 Likes

I use Foxfarm ocean forest and mix with Foxfarm strawberry fields and amendments.
Also use Ed Rosenthol soil mixture I’ll list below…

Makes 35 Gallons…
Regarding nutes, list of more of the above, big bloom in flower and Molasses at times, hardly use any cal mag but do use it, phosphorus in flower.
I use this below for teas and watering

Use this three stage filtering along with a one stage pre- filter before the before three…

4 Likes

People over think things growing it’s a damn weed bruh :rofl::joy::rofl:
Ps: I did start using recharge every watering…:ok_hand:

2 Likes

I don’t know much but it seems like you definitely know what you’re doing lol how long you been growing for?

2 Likes

Grew my first outside plant in around 1979 inside mid 80s

2 Likes

Naw definitely not just a weed… it’s a plant and will survive if challenged but when pampered they are scientifically proven better

3 Likes

A weed is a plant lol Agreed on taking care of your plant with much :heart: Ofcourse the out come will be best. It’s not a hard thing to grow was my point to many over think it and also everyone thinks there issues are calmag that’s the first thing people (almost all say) then it’s really not and they jack there stuff up lol…
A lot of issues mock calmag a lot actually. But that’s for another discussion…it’s 3 degree -12 windchill it’s brrr! :v:t2: My friends and have a wonderful day… :+1:t2:

Plunton :facepunch:t2:

6 Likes

Looking :fire: bro

2 Likes

So I forgot to close my tent at night and my dog got in and knocked all the solo cups over so hopefully they recover also I decided to use the dome method spraying the insides deciding to water today so after I do I remove the dome?image|666x500

1 Like

I’m there most of the time I come here as well but not much bruh!

1 Like

Lost one gold leaf cause my dog got into my tent but the other 4 seedlings survived and are looking good now I was wondering if they’re big enough to take off the humidity dome? Also I got a jar filled with water and a bowl filled with water I can’t seem to get the humidity up should I add more bowls of water ?

2 Likes

They look good. You can ditch the dome if you’d like. Don’t worry too much about the humidity. I’ve gone through my entire current grow (flower week 4 now) at 35%rh. And one of the best growers I’ve seen consistently has low rh and has absolutely stunning growth rates and plants in general. Just keep allowing wet dry cycles if in soil. Right now you could probably water 1-1.5oz per watering and wait till they’re dry before giving more.

2 Likes

Appreciate it

Warm moist towels help …and lil mist on tent walls can help initially … I dont have humidity issues but these are some things I’ve seen ppl use

Day 20 lower leafs starting to yellow not sure why … I feel like the growth is going really slow what you guys think ?![image|375x500](upload://3DTlVOrifxYKbQXYJrXvlFxKZQX.jpeg) ![image|375x500](upload://bRcoEcVSijyXawlr7AGHuDpDsSu.jpeg)

2 Likes

That’s almost 3 weeks in the cups. I’m not really familiar with your soil but a quick look at only their Mendo mix soil says most growers should be able to feed after 4 weeks. What mix did you buy from them? It is possible that the cups are running low on their pre mixed amendments but I doubt it based on the size of your plants. Unless you’re giving each one too much water and flushing the ferts out. When the little round leaves at the bottom normally die off for me is about when I start feeding but I’ve had them die off in less than 10 days with some plants.

Growth is a little slow but not horrible. They could have lost a little growth time when the cups took a tumble. They do look healthy to me. Have you introduced a light breeze into the tent yet?

2 Likes