Crystal
Gold leaf
Super silver haze
Durban poison
Banana kush
Sour diesel

3 Likes

Is it flat?

@Newt no not flat. I looked at my other grow of ww pics and this is definitely bigger.

1 Like

Well, here is pic of ww with gold leaf fertilizer. She is about 21 days veg. About 11" already.

7 Likes

looking great, going to growing fast now

1 Like

Hi again. Changed things up a bit. With both tents going and trying to separate humidifier and dehumidifier, I decided to use the GOLD LEAF FERTILIZER on all 3 plants in tent 2. WW, MG and
AG. GLF says no need for ec or ppm or ph water numbers. Well. I had to do a runoff today to check. Wowza! All 3 runoffs were the same. 2510 ppm and ph 5.7. I hope they are right. I hope i don’t lose all the girls. They are really growing at a fast pace.

Pic 1 and 4 are ww
Pic 2 is AG the moon planted on 5/15
Pic 3 is AG

5 Likes

THE WW that i started the GLF in is the biggest and tallest.

4 Likes

Gal’s are looking great :+1: i wouldn’t worry to much about those ppms you could just water only for a few waterings till you hit 1500 to 1000 ppm so far it looks like they dont have any issues with it how often are you using the gold leaf ?

1 Like

I am following their guidelines. Every third feeding. They say you don’t have to check numbers. So, I will still check but am not going to amend anything. This is a test to see if it will will work. If it does like it says, I will definitely purchase the large size.

2 Likes

With any salt based fertilizer id definitely watch you run off to much salt build up within the root zone can result in a lock out some plants and strains can handle higher ppms and some cant so id definitely keep a eye make id maybe skip 1 feeding and check the ppms make sure she is using up what she is being given

The FAQs on Gold Leaf’s website has this:

1 Like

That high PPM would not be any concern to me lots of growers are that high just starting out with fox farm soil.
The pH is a very interesting subject for me @5.7 that’s obviously low. I’m guessing you’ve calibrated your pen to be sure? Anyway I have had low pH while in veg with very little issues. It’s when I flip to flower that low pH shows issues. You said you weren’t changing anything which is great. I’m so curious what it will do in flower and if the nutes will adjust this later? I don’t see how or what effect it will have or if there will be an issue later.
Very interesting :thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

GLF doesn’t contain salt. so weird, but glf and the soil delivers what the ladies want. we shall see.

6 Likes

looking fantastic, you are rocking it sister

2 Likes

@BigItch Hi there. so weird, but says no need to check ph or ppm. We shall see what happens.

4 Likes

@beachglass what kind of water are you using with this fertilizer it says automatically removes chlorine from the water. I was wondering have test that?

1 Like

I use tap water. I am getting a bit amazed every morning. they are really growing.

3 Likes

Are you dechlorinating the water first or just mixing fertilizer and straight feeding plants

2 Likes

Adding GLF right into gal jug withour leaving open for 24 hrs. I want to use test GLF just how they say it works. It is almost too good to be true. we shall see.

3 Likes

I am going to be watching cause if it is that good and that easy definitely would use it

2 Likes