Gold leaf fertilizer test on ww

Well, here goes… Just got Gold Leaf fertilizer to try. Going to start with my White Widow photoperiod. She is about 4 weeks old.
Temp 78⁰, rh 73%. dli 18
Says to use 1/4 - 1/2 dose due to ffof.
Ph is 7.2.
Added 1.25 ml GL to gal. water.
Ph is now 6.7 and ppm 680.
Package says not to go by ppm or ec.
But, i had to check. Ec is 1.36 now
WE SHALL SEE

16 Likes

you got this!!!

5 Likes

they look happy

5 Likes

Plants look great :+1: Good choice on the gold leaf one of my favorites I love to grow.

1 Like

This is Gold Leaf fertilizer…i am trying it out on my ww.

2 Likes

My bad, it’s doing a good job. Plants look very happy.

3 Likes

Watching

3 Likes

Tagging myself in. Want to see how these nutrients work. Good luck!

3 Likes

Well, she is still alive, so that is step 1.

6 Likes

Does anyone know how to put 2 pics together on same page to compare growth day by day?

1 Like

I do mine in editor on my phone. Everyones phone a bit different and I’m not into tech . So yeah no help :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

If you’re using Windows… Snap one to each side of the screen and then take a screen shot. That’s how I got this:

6 Likes

@Newt @BigItch Going to give it a shot. We shall see. thank you, guys!

3 Likes

Today 6/3/22 still ok. I am going to try not to do much lst with her. Just want her to grow with only Gold Leaf Fertilizer. Watered yesterday with the 7.2 ph.

8 Likes

looking fantastic

2 Likes

My last grow was my first and i used gold leaf fertilizer i got 5oz a plant. Blueberry ilgm. It made it simple . I even triple dosed in late veg. No burn just dark green and happy.

6 Likes

@Lawnfarmer so glad to hear that. It will sure make it easier with the tents going at all different stages. Congrats on the harvest

5 Likes

Ill be tagging along the plant is looking great so far cant wait to see more progress

2 Likes

Well, back again. Wowza. I went in to check Goldie and noticed that her stem is at least twice as thick as the others i have rooming with her. Very strong so im not even going to try to shape her. But, I did do a dumb, dumb thing. I had tucked and stuffed a few fan leaves and they were not in the tuckable mood, i guess. They were huge. I will get pics later. Sooooo, I cut them off. . ouch…I know i also put myself in time out.

2 Likes

Here is pic of stem, but of course all are growing different. I just thought this was thick compared to others. No way am I going to do much bending.

4 Likes