Gold Leaf Fem started 2/16/17 *2ndGrow!*

Looking great good job sis

1 Like

@Majiktoker thank you that’s huge praise coming from ya :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I am doing some study tonight and I think I’m going to try and split the stem on the big skinny girl and see if I can push more out of her.

Smoking my little bud I took now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

F’ing Gold Leaf, 'ell yea!

(Puff puff smile!)

My friends, buy and grow these seeds…happy as hell right now !

My hats off to ILGM ~great strain~!!

6 Likes

Gold leaf has definitely been a favorite of mine, smooth smoke with calming happy high, and great for stress resistance.

Ill be keeping an eye on your thread to see how it turns out if you wind up doing it. And my pleasure you deserve the credit :smile:

1 Like

You said it perfectly - calming happy high and it lasts a long time. Perfect.

I’m going to try the top once- FIM twice on the outdoor clone. I don’t think the plant will make it to flower, it’s just an opportunity to work on skills in more room than I have in my indoor Grow area.

Thanks again, Majik!

1 Like

My pleasure not a problem

1 Like

@Majiktoker @Matthew420 @bob31 @FloridaSon @Willd

When ya like what you are smokin’, it’s time to get it ON :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Mostly cloudy with a bit of amber started, it is done! This is my PHAT girl, what the heck, this is how I learn - full in and full on :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And a couple of small samples - even getting amber on these two lower popcorn buds - definitely adding more GL seeds to my quiver :nerd_face:

Skinny girl needs a few more days then she’s getting split too.

13 Likes

Sweet! Party on @Sl1 lol. I have some gold leaf as well!

3 Likes

Nice to “see” you @bob31 how’s the Reno coming along?

Wow! Those look sweet. Out of curiousity what is the purpose/goal of splitting a plant?

@AnneBonny it’s reported to increase THC potency, jumpstart trichrome development, and may increase bud swell…although I understand it may be anectdotal and not scientifically proven. I’ve never done it before, but like the smoke of these now so nothing to lose in my humble opinion

2 Likes

How long was your total grow @Sl1

Gonna be about 14-16 weeks from seed on photos

2 Likes

I got goldleaf and blueberry auto trying to decide what 1 to grow next, I’ve only got 1 grow lol it was an auto. . . Sl1

1 Like

Great job by the way @Sl1

1 Like

Great job sis looks yummy

1 Like

I have Blueberry and amnesia Haze about 7 or days from seed, just moved them to their secondary pots, they are growing fast. Also autos, making my life a little easier for the next three months.

2 Likes

@majiktoker thanks! Chopping down Friday night. Hee haw. Ordering more GL seeds for sure!

1 Like

Yea, woo-hoo harvest is always exciting, I had to as well after my first try lol

1 Like

You go girl! What a way to spend the weekend! Can’t wait to see the fruits of all your labor.

1 Like