Gold Leaf Fem started 2/16/17 *2ndGrow!*

Trimming lower stuff is personal choice, honestly if its not getting light its wasting energy id cut it off to focus any growth towards the top colas otherwise if everything is receiving light I wouldn’t remove any thing

4 Likes

@Coperthwhite7
I prune them like that during the veg stage so they never bud or grow any more below the canopy. For the reasons @Majiktoker mentions

PS your plants look great!

1 Like

Tonight is the night, leaving them in the dark today.

Definitely noticed bud swelling after splitting stems. Took about 3-4 days to be noticeable, could be unrelated, but after splitting both plants began coming up dry at the end of the day after a gallon feed every morning with little run off. Fed them every day one gallon Adv Nuts Nirvana and Cutting Edge Sour Dee (got for free at nECANN)- stuf smells like cotton candy - hope it adds a nice flavor!

Trimming party tonight at my place!

:heart_eyes:

11 Likes

Just harvested one plant, the other needs a few more days
10% amber, maybe early for some but I like it :heart_eyes:

Please enjoy the photos :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Mmm nice job you go girl! Lol

2 Likes

@Sl1… Very impressive, good work!

1 Like

Thank you all made possible by ILGM seeds and the excellent mods here! You guys are the best! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I’ll have a look at another gold leaf

1 Like

I liked it enough to get more lol

2 Likes

20 seeds on the way but half are Matthew420s

4 Likes

Great job @Sl1 check you out growing like a pro I’m excited for you :metal:t2::sunglasses::metal:t2:

3 Likes

Thank you my friend that means a lot cominh from you @Hogmaster now I need to be able to pull in yields and super huge buds like you can and I’ll be sitting pretty and no drought in sight :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yeah I’m trying to figure out what the hell I’m gonna do I just realized I have eight plants going outdoors and now I have eight going indoors this should be interesting

7 Likes

I’ll be right over ! Lol jk
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

real pretty buds, very frosty, I’m happy for you :laughing:…yeah, that sour dee really smelled sweet, I used mine regularly until harvest…I’m wondering how it will affect edibles?

@Hogmaster, you have a lot of work going on there

1 Like

Damn nice buds there SI1 please update the dry weight:)

Gold leaf looks like Acapulco gold I wonder if it is a cross of that and superskunk

@fever I’d love to know the genetics myself :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thanks everyone! The buds are fluffy and light, not as tight and sticky as the WW I grew, and I didn’t trim as well so there is some shake…Super happy have 71/2 jars full!

5 Likes

:heart:

2 Likes