Gold Leaf, cloned branches and rooted top, 1 became 6

The fim guide lmao :rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah I like FIM autos and then top photos. I am even stepping deep in it next grow gonna manifold some sativa photos… Maybe … :v: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I tried to manifold a photo. Turns out I lost the genetic crapshoot, and she’s a partially manifolded auto now. :rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah I just can’t stop thinking about making her scream, you know… :v: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl:

2 Likes

Another noob question. What is Manifold?

4 Likes

It’s a “fancy” form of plant training.

If you google “grow weed easy” there are some articles about a Nebula Manifold/mainline. It’s just strategic topping of your plant to maximize colas

4 Likes

3 Likes

“Manifold” refers to what the plant looks like after it has been “main lined”. It produces only a few colas but typically they get big and fat because there is nothing else on the plant to grow.

2 Likes

Probably going chop the top tonight or tomorrow.
It looks nothing like the mother.
This last extra week or so on her brought out some color :star_struck:.

Big tent moving along.

7 Likes

That’s a beautiful tent Pappy
timber-timbera

2 Likes

Thank you. It’s the fullest ive ever had it :grin:
This maybe the last time i use it.
I think im going to take it down and just grow in the room it’s in, or try to…
I’ve acquired another 4x4 full setup off of FB market place for cheap.
Im starting to get a collection of lights, fans, tents, :sweat_smile: with no where to put them up.
I think i can pull my carpet up (needs gone anyway, I’ve ruined it grower in here :unamused:)
Paint the walls white and fill it full.
I need to do some math and see but i think i have enough lights now to light it all up.

This what i got this time for $300 still in the boxes.
Last time it was marshydro 2x4 sp3000 kit with an extra ac infinity fan for $350…
I love FB market place :heart_eyes: :rofl:

4 Likes

That’s a great deal :+1:

2 Likes

I’m so heart broken :disappointed_relieved:.
6 of my clones in hydroponics from a nice pheno reveg every one full hermi, im pretty sure one was almost fully male as it had near all ball sacks :confused:.
The mother had no nanners and I had the first clone I took 9 weeks from flip with huge beautiful buds.
So i open the tent and start going over her up real close.
I found no ball sacks however after the 4th calyx with a dam (luckily) still green nanner.
I just choped it :sleepy:.
Theres probably 3lb of goldleaf in there and I dont want seeds.
It’s alot of cloudy but not 100% so hopefully it’s a good buzz still. Smells and looks awsome though and such a nice yeilder.
I put so much time in this reveg and 13 clones, the mother is huge and i wanted to scrog her in big tent next :sweat:.
But I dont want any pollen anywhere if i can help it so I’ll probably throw her in compost to be safe and now i need to buy some photo seeds i guess and start over :sweat_smile:

On the up side, I got all kinds of room now :rofl: :confused:

5 Likes

Just stay positive HappyPappy remember you got 6 for 1 at the start… :v: :thinking:

1 Like

To be honest I kinda feel relieved :relieved:
I work 60-90 hours a week in summer and trying to manage so much with little room was overwhelming at times.

I have plenty of room now and I’m going to order some more autopots this weekend and use them exclusively so I have no hand watering…

2 Likes