Gold Leaf, cloned branches and rooted top, 1 became 6

Just regular potting soil I use for the other flowers/plants I know not to use miracle grow correct?

2 Likes

Miracle grow isn’t advised just because it tend to have alot if time released nitrogen and they don’t need alot of nitrogen once in heavy flower, it can cause issues so it best to use soil without time released nutrients if possible…

1 Like

So I want to add silica and hydrogaurd to my reservoir. I know silica goes in first but when do i add the hydrogaurd?
Any advice my friend?

1 Like

Just make sure you mix the silica extremely well. You can add Hydroguard anytime. It does nothing to the pH or ppm’s.

You can also mix up silica in water and then add it to your to res anytime as well. Just make sure you mix it good. Point is, it has to be mixed thoroughly and dissolve before it can mixes with nutes. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Sounds good man thank you.
That’s kinda what I expected, I just needed someone to tell me before I mixed it up so i felt better :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hey Skateguru welcome to the forum… Your New Happy place.

2 Likes

Thanks man I’ve learned alot in the time I’ve spent on here

2 Likes

Chop day for the mother!

4 Likes

Excited here will be watching …

happy-baby

:v: :crazy_face: :joy:

2 Likes

timber-timbera

3 Likes

I think it was about 10 weeks maybe 11 in flower.
That’s 12-13 weeks from flip. Pretty sure it could have went another week but its mostly cloudy with little bit of amber and i need the space.
Plus it’s not like i dont have anymore goldleaf going :sweat_smile:.
So I took a bud last week and smoked it yesterday and today, it was some super sativa effects.
Was quite surprising actually to be so uplifting and my mind felt so open and focused, super confident buzz :grin:

5 Likes

Congrats brother! Enjoy! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

@NUG61 this is my big tent and closet grow. I got 2 other tents going aswell.
1 has 3 auto flowers going and the other has a re-veg mother and a bunch of clones from her in it to go in the big tent when whats in it is done.

Theres probably some pictures of them in this thread but if you search my profile, you can see the topics I’ve created and check out anything I’ve posted :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks brother… gonna go have a look :sunglasses::v:

1 Like

@NUG61 I’m moving stuff around today where i just harvested one out of my closet, the autoflowers have out grew the tent they are in as well as the mother and clones. So im going try to give them more room some how :thinking:
Here is the auto flower tent just now.

And the re-vegged mother and clones as of now.

3 Likes

Well i ran outta love… beautiful growing Pappy :sunglasses::v::heart:

2 Likes

I appreciate all the love :blush:

Pretty girls there brother… Perpetual growing 4sure…
I want to know what you think of the GL when you get em cured.
:v: :sunglasses:

1 Like

@nmgeo i wish i could get my timing down better with continuous growing :man_facepalming: it really a headache most of the time.
I work crazy hours in the summer and never home long…

So I cut a nice nug about a week before i choped the mother. Quick dry about 3days and we smoked it. 3 joints and 2 blunts.
Was very pleased with the buzz, smells skunky and sour, taste was of course mostly green where it was smoked so soon after being cut.

Buzz sorta creeped up and before i knew it i felt super confident and my mind felt very open and relaxed.

1 Like

Cool I have two outside that are growing like weeds :crazy_face: go figure :v: :sunglasses:

1 Like