Gold leaf auto need help

No worries hope your grow is going well

With foxfarms nutrients, you get a lot of salt buildup and it’s recommended that you flush every so often

2 Likes

I have heard that is the case with fox farm. I’ve flush a total of 3 times so far. Turns out the yellowing might just be a trait of this strain? When the leaves grow out they turn back to green? This is the 3rd plant I’ve ever grown my 2nd one being next to it. Ive been researching and haven’t come across anything relating to this.

Fast growing plants, new growth will be lighter green in color than eventually will fill in darker green. No worries buddy

Autos are very fast growing lol the plant next to it is a photo and a month and a half older and the auto caught up to it in no time! Thank you for the positive support

ease up on the nutes…refer to above GUIDES for top pot.

Watch the EC with ff u dint need to flush that many times they are high in salt residue but if you check the run off you know where your soil and roots stand. Ppm is the amount your feeding your plants so if you dont know what your adding you could have a build up of real problems. Only using 50% power of nutes is feeding lite it’s like feeding a baby only once a day. And with ff you dont need to feed every other watering especially being that small. And flushing so offten kills ur soil. Are you using sledgehammer to flush if not your just watering. And just switching to another nute series isnt going to help if your not understanding what you’re doing to the plants. Try one feeding a week full strength less is more it just need to water to run off and TEST TEST TEST results are you listening to the plants telling you what they need or dont need imho

I use A

dvanced Nutrients Flawless Finish

I was switching from a nute series to compost next go around not because I don’t understand my plants (for the most part) but to avoid salt built up and have a fully organic grow. I guess it wouldn’t technically be an actual flush because I just watered them a few times without nutes so that I wouldn’t burn them and hopefully wash some salt build up out. I’m a little confused by what you said about half strength of ff isn’t enough but feeding every other day is too much?

Does the flawless finish work good for you? My photo is only a few weeks out till harvest and I want everything set up and ready so I’m not rushing when the time comes. It’s hard to tell but about 50% of the pistils are orange and the majority of the trichomes are milky but no amber ones yet. 15646146432242724321107843636247|690x335

Flawless Finish looked interesting to me as I had not heard of it.
It does say at bottom of web site that it can be used for soil and mix with the last couple waterings but seems to lean more towards Hydro

Sounds like this would be something to try if using chelated salt based nutrients.
Not to expensive using 2ml per liter at $16 for 500ml size
So far I haven’t had any issues with harsh taste or not burning to a white ash etc with normal watering but I’m not Hydro or using those types of nutrients.
Could be something to try? Let us know if you do.
Maybe use it on one and not the other for comparison? Or not lol

1 Like

Here is a thread I found on flawless flush at another site.
Differing opinions … take it how you think is best
Brutal posters at times…I think some of those cats need some more catnip…lol

1 Like

I ordered a bottle of it last night. I think I’m gonna do a comparison just so I know for sure if it’s something that helps or if watering with just water is just as good. I’ll keep you guys posted!

1 Like

Actually I flush some and some I don’t, guess it’s how I feel when I got one to harvest. The ones I don’t flush still taste damn good.

1 Like