Gold leaf and Afghan grow

Your stuff is boomin bro I BV was in some stand in dirt I just switched to ffstrawberry feild it tonight I’m about a leaf set behind u and my gg bag seed looks like it might be a mutant seed six but I’m gonna start a few more to see I got like 25

1 Like

Thanks @fano_man :ok_hand:! Now it’s a waiting game. I have 5 in flower under 1700 W of LED in week 4 that are producing really good product but want to run 4 AK and an OB under 800 W of T5.

Definitely need to upgrade my veg set up

@fano_man it’s a real simple set up. 2x4x60” tent. Agroflex t5ho 4 bulb 48” of 6500k. 2-3 gallon bags with FFOF. Small clip in fan to circulate air. Petunia starting pots with large drainage holes. A couple 5 gallon pots to get the seedlings off the floor.

1 Like

I could probably make a little custom 3000k strips set up in my veg cabnit I’m building these little squiggly 23s are cool but for SOG I’m gonna need some more veg boosters

1 Like

While the kids have had plenty of attention, my updates have faltered.

My veg room is out of room! I have another 2x4x5 that I use as my dark/drying tent but only have LED’s to light it. After suffering from light change/transplant shock, I really don’t want to waste a week. It will work out as the flower tent will come out Saturday morning and room will open up.

2 Likes

Sorry, forgot to label babies…Afghan #2 back right, gold leaf 1 front right, Afghan 1 is to the left of that and GL 2 is currently just above and left. I have more bending to finish and will rearrange.

1 Like

Something else to note, plants are getting FF trio for nutes. Plants are in week one of nutes but these will be another 4 1/2 weeks of veg. Anyone have this quandary before??

1 Like

What I do is keep repeating the weeks on the chart to stretch the feedings.

2 Likes

That’s what I’d figured too!:smile:

Updated picture of the veg room.

Back row (L to R)
1 Orange Bud and 4 AK 47
Front
OB, Afghan 2, OB, GL 2, GL 1 and A 1

They were got a dose of week 3 and week 2 FF nutes this morning followed by some bending and twisting. Seems like 12’ later they’ve already recovered.

4 Likes

So I just had a stoner moment…temps run 81 with lights on and a stationary 6” fan running about half way between lights/tops. I also have the the very top of the door open too. Anyone think it would benefit a little higher temp??:thinking: @raustin @DoobieNoobie @fano_man @Donaldj

1 Like

Your humidity is high enough you can get away with higher temps. Someone has a chart on that. I need to save it next time I see.

1 Like

Thanks @DoobieNoobie for the quick response. Humidity is always high cause rootpouch pots get :shower: every other day. I’m :thinking: about leaving it be until the older ones leave next Friday and adjusting next round.

2 Likes

You don’t really want to run temps much higher than 81°, that’s a pretty good temp. You should try to get your humidity down a bit though.

2 Likes

Yeah like @raustin said you’ll definitely need to get humidity down by the time you’re flowering to prevent mold. So you might as well start getting a solution worked out for it now.

2 Likes

@raustin @DoobieNoobie :seedling: will be fine during flowering as it’s set at 55. Plants seem to like the temp, was just wondering if any higher would be of any benefit.

No, any higher than n 81° would not be beneficial. The temperature sweet spot is 77°f, so you’re good where you are.

4 Likes

Thank you, I was just sitting here thinking out of the box for ideas.

1 Like

I was in veg at 90 92 some days here in South Florida with ac and 3 fixtures not so easy to controlled when it’s 100°out in outdoor shed and in veg with the temp high and humidity was no problems but I would be weary in flower above 85 …u want no higher then 85 I hit 85 sometimes and I’m 6 weeks in flower no problems so ur good just try to keep it lower higher dosent help if that’s what your asking and yes top of tent good to keep open to release hot air… Hot air rises I’m sure u no that get another fan in opposite corner shooting air up and other one shooting out that will exchange u pretty decent

2 Likes