Going to re-veg my Mimosa Evo

Had a break in my harvest,still waaaaaaaaaiting on trichomes to turn,so I thought I would make more work for myself by transplanting and re-vegging this Mimosa Evo.I took 6 oz.off her in my SCROG,and it’s killer weed.I did this once a couple years ago it turned out well,so here goes.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Best wishes!

1 Like

This grow will be free standing,so she’ll be allowed to get taller and wider.I usually get 10-12 oz.off a plant doing that, so we’ll see.

Thanks!

Can you make alot of pictures, im going to follow this closely.

these are all new options for me, and i might try them out some time.

1 Like

Yes,I will post as often as anything happens all the way through.A few a week.

1 Like

Here she is on her new home,new soil and some water,under a HLG 300 running about 60% for a few days,then when she perks up, increase to 70% or so for awhile and watch.

Shes in a 10 gallon pot and the roots were in excellent condition, hardly any trimming required,just out of the old and into the new.Now I watch and wait.She’s kind of uugly now,but just wait.

4 Likes

Here she is now,pretty awful looking, but the first new growth has already started.

2 Likes

MN

Forgot to tag @outdooring

1 Like

i have bookmarked your thread

1 Like

Looks like my re-veg is a total fail,so I’m not sure what I did wrong,did everything by the book.Oh well… I’ll try this again soon though.

1 Like

Yeah sucks when the reveg doesn’t work.

My reveg worked and then was destroyed by a house cat. I’m still kind of dumbfounded over it, 3 months of reveg to get a small amount of veg growth, almost ready to clone and the cat ripped it clean off the branch and ran off with it. I did get the green cluster of growth the cat ran off with and washed off the cat slobber and trying an emergency rooting on it but chances are slim to none that it’ll survive and root. It was an amazing Blue Dream specimen, I’m so pissed.

1 Like

That sucks!

1 Like