Going to give AN crack

Gidday guys was going to switch nutes just to try. Was thinking Jacks but can’t get in Australia. Found connoisseurs mix. Bit pricey but if it works. What supplements would you recommend to run with it and any other advice tips? Have excellent sunday

2 Likes

@anon33684698 @Enlightened420 could either of you assist with nutes available to you all down under? Thanks

3 Likes

In Australia I have been able to get my hands on canna coco nutes, they are liquid base and can use on any grow medium.
Personally I use organic nutes that I buy from organic gardening supplies OGS dot com.
Or alternatively there are hydroponics stores in Australia that you can purchase from online, @Mat may be of more help for knowledge of hydro store supplies :v:

2 Likes

Aqua gardening and hydro experts are two good online hydro stores in Australia that sell a range of nutrients. Green planet, Canna Coco and Biodiesel are 3 I can recall from memory, but of course, there are many more.

2 Likes

AN has a lot of add ons

google search advanced nutrients growers recipes
you should end up here

You can reach out to @Hellraiser
He used / uses the connoisseur line and a lot of the supplements

1 Like

Hey thanks for the tag @AfgVet

I’ve been using Professor’s Nutrients to great success thus far (once I got my head around their range of products)

1 Like

Thanks guys. Been with house and garden last 4. It ok can’t complain just curious on other brands see differences if any. Lot of extra bottles of stuff. Will price things out. If you could use whatever you wanted regardless of price which would you pick?? Will check out Hellraiser’s threads thanks again

2 Likes

This is what I use…

2 Likes

We haven’t started our online store yet but it’s in the making as we speak sorry.
We mainly sell green planet and bio diesel we have canna away twice as dear as the rest and you use twice as much.
Pop in if your ever up this way and I’m more than happy to help Rockhampton and Gladstone QLD👍

3 Likes

Green planet is going off the chart at the moment everyone loves it!!!
I use bio diesel myself because I’m in coco.
Green planet is mad for DWC it’s triple filtered and a really clean product 98% natural too only the PK spike is synthetic :+1:

2 Likes

Cheers Mat. Other end of country got stuck in this cold snow ridden stuff for a bit but hope to head back to normal country soon. To dear to heat stuff. I am running coco also will look into it. When I add up all the AN stuff and the humbug getting all bits and pieces don’t think that way to go Cheers for response. Take care. Have good one.

1 Like

2easy mate.
Hope all goes well for ya!!

Gidday mate. That stuff go ok in coco??? Is it tricky like very fine ? I mean easy to Fock up??? Interesting line up. Know FA about that but thinking of havin a crack. Is there recipes? Guess there is. Cheap??There is always lots of stuff which ever way you turn. Fun times🇦🇺

1 Like

No it wouldn’t be suitable for coco, sorry I didn’t realise that was your media, the above is organic nutrients for top dressing and water/feeding :v: