Going super soil

Hi. Going super soil. @garrigan62 Starting with Promix HP. PROMIX tells me the baseline pH is 5.8- 6.2. Got my earthworm castings, azomite, steamed fishbone meal, 2 different Bat guanos, perlite and Mykos. Are you familiar with BioAG products? Humics acids/Fulvic acids, etc. If not, i highly suggest you look. I got dome samples from them. They sent me, FUL- POWER, FUL-HUMIX and VAM. Cost me $10. Comes from Oregon.Its all about the roots, right? Can you let me know what your thoughts man? I’m a bit concerned about establishing proper pH. Thanks man. Anybody else got an opinion?:thinking::sunglasses: hop on in. This stuff has promise.

2 Likes

I use their Ful-Power Fulvic Acid (FYI - never high dose with this. Use the bottle recommendation) as well as TM-7 once monthly. High quality company with a great reputation in the agriculture industry.

2 Likes

Check my thread out…

https://ilgmforum.com/t/humic-acids-man/27805/2

2 Likes

Thanks man @BlackShirt saw something when i was just reading random forum posts. Saw a discussion. Called the company, in OR. They were real cool sent we some samples for $10. Building supersoil and trying this also @garrigan62 . Claims to cut the the amount of supplemental nutrienrmts needed. If you use nutrients to supplement your soil.

1 Like

@stretchgfw.1957

That is correct. My last two grows i watered only i used no nutrients at all. But now that i have dicovered a soil amendment which is very high in amnio acides and how these acides and micro and fungi work with the root system of the plant there really isn’t any need to add more nutrients to what’s in the soil all ready. I believe that thats why growers have so much trouble with their plants. Iike buildup of salts which keep the plant from uptaking nutrients.

6 Likes

Hey buddy. Im all over this stuff. How do YOU incorporate this stuff? Im a bit confused. Also, on a side note. My promix is going to be pH 5.8-6.2. I need to be careful with my soil additives.ie: bat guano, worm castings, steamed bone meal. Want my pH to be right on. Ive got 8 mini plant going now. 6 strains. 25 gal fabric bags. Please coach me here man. Got a month to get things ready to go. Any thoughts and or ideas will be appreciated. BTW, MRI of my left shoulder April 19. Hows yours doing,:thinking::sunglasses:

1 Like

@stretchgfw.1957

Im on my tablet wright now but will be P
heading home in a few.
I’ll go over it with you. I’m on est time what time is good for you.

1 Like

Any time is good man. @garrigan62 Ill be around whenever you get to it. Im in Boston.
EST also. Much appreciated man.:wink::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Now that’s way cool. I grew up near Plymouth Mass.

1 Like

Ya man. Just to refresh you. I got stuff from your dad’s farm stand in Rockland…many years ago, of course. We talked last fall. Right before your shoulder surgery. I did 31 years in interventional radiolody/cardiology and Cat Scan interventional radiography. Great job. Retired at 55. 7 years retired. Just to catch up. Hows your shoulder,?

My shoulder is doing great. and i’m real happy I got it done.

1 Like

Yup. My left shoulder can push away laterally. I can lift. I can do push ups… Hoping they can fix it laproscopically. Might scar up my tattoos.:open_mouth::rofl::sunglasses:

My arm was cramping big time.
I remember going to the doctors office ad wen she ask me what was wrong I showed hrt my are and bang I was in the M I. R Room. and three days later I had it replaced that’s the rotater cup repliced

1 Like

@stretchgfw.1957

First I must apologize to you. My nurse’s showed up late… any way she had …I forget what there called but she was learning on how to become an in house nurce. I know you know ehat I mean, but dam … it took them foe fucking ever to get me done. and then we Mod’s had a conference with Latewood and by the time it was done it was to late to get a hold of you.

But any way give me the list of what you got and I need the N P K if you can and we’ll take it from there. and you are using 25 gal pot’s correct ?

1 Like

Hey. Originally hurt my shoulder in a car crash at main parking at LOGAN airport. Physical therapy, no surgery. This is different this time. No lateral movement without ice pick pain.:face_with_head_bandage: MRI a week from friday. Well just gave to wait and see. Hoping they can do it by scope. Small scar, quick recovery and wont totally screw up my tattoos. :rofl::sunglasses:

Yes 25 gallon fabric pots. ProMix HP is my base.30 lbs, FF Earthworm castings not sure NPK ? 1 - 0- 0. Organic steamed fish bone meal 2- 14- 0. I have 9lbs. Premium bat guano 7- 3-1 i have 2.5lbs. Premium bat guano fast release 9- 20- 0. I have 4 lbs. Azomite 0- 9- 0.2, i have 2.2 lbs. Also MYKOS pure mycorrhizal inoculant 2.2lbs. Also have those samples from BIOAG, FUL-POWER 4oz sample liquid. Same BIOAG FUL-HUMIX granular sample, BIOAG VAM granular sample ! 30 pounds
Perlite. 20190408_131416|374x500

That’s the load man. I appreciate your wisdom. Glad you and your shoulder are good. Let me know my friend. Thanks as always. :sunglasses:

Try the FulPower as a seed soak for 24 hours before planting (or whatever your germination procedure happens to be).

Doesn’t take much - 12 drops to 1 cup water

1 Like

Ok, I hope you have a cement mixer … lol

I start mixing the flower soil first and that go’s in first. That will be all you ingredients with a low " N ": Then I mix up my vegg soil and top my pots.
Once you transplant for veg the plant will take root and take off. by the time she is going into flower her roots will be right where you’ll want them .

1 Like

With all this effort at creating high quality soil…do you plan to reamend and reuse - or pitch and do it all again next time?

1 Like

Hey man. Have you had a chance to look over my NPK info i forwarded? Will be looking for recipe help with this seasons season’s project. I want to nake sure i have what i need. Sorry i did not get back to you sooner. Couple of set backs here. Weather is finally coming around. Here anyway.:wink::sunglasses: