Going Purpetual with Purp - 2020

I’m in. Thanks for the tag. So is it now considered PURPetual?

8 Likes

I’m here too thanks for tag

1 Like

@PurpNGold74 tag me in please

2 Likes

@Amazon66 you know I need your knowledge

2 Likes

I am set to watching. Let’s get this party started :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :v:

3 Likes

Well, well, well…if it isn’t Purp. Right tf on, pothead! I’m watching you, mofo.

6 Likes

Hmmmm. Salty talk there…

10 Likes

Come on purp! You know I would have found this even if you didn’t tag me. :wink:
Since I found it I’ll stalk every now and again.

8 Likes

I don’t know what you’re talking about :wink:

But I’m here!

2 Likes

Thanks for tag set to watching

2 Likes

@pptrsha1…is hilarious Bull.
She’s building on a room with the old man’s help but trying to keep it hidden from the pothead grankid. Funny as Sh… stuff. LoL
Next run Purp… It just keeps getting greener. I got the trailer hooked up - what adventure awaits us…:+1:

7 Likes

Hell yes!

1 Like

Alaska Fish Emul

3 Likes

You’re already up there i think… if not @Amazon66 for s’s n g’s

3 Likes

And everyone else thanks for the wishes. Im hoping my dry as environment doesnt stop my seedlings from sprouting. I saw tails on quite a few between warm spritzs.

9 Likes

I agree @LoCoRock , I love her stories. She seems like she could conquer any task she’s handed. She’s a great addition to the family here…I’m still laughing at some of the pothead grandkids stories. Like the one where the kid tried to start his own grow with her stuff :joy:

9 Likes

how much weed do you need lol tons i see you need mo lights

5 Likes

Dont we all… guess ill finally pull the trigger

4 Likes

Thanks for the tag Purp, be careful with all them nukes. The Builder soil stuff smells like fish already and has NPK. The craft blend is very good stuff I put some on my plants and they are responding pretty good. I top dressed 3 tablespoons per 7 gallon container on the ones that looked like starting to turn yellow on me and weren’t growing that good . Damn they are starting to look better I am also using bio live, kelp meal, oyster shell flour, along with my base mix peat moss, compost, rice Hulls, and pumice. Then I put biochar in about half of a 5 gallon pail worth that divide that in half and half is nitrogen charged and the other half is PK charged. That makes about 18 gallons of living soil to be cooked for 6 weeks. There are other ingredients that I did not list. Not home yet but I hope those six clones are perked up !

4 Likes

Me too! That Grape Inferno read up sounds delicious!

I couldnt go all out like u and BB but got the necessary things. If all goes well, ill be dabbling deeper next go. Need to order my microbulator parts too… shit always something right

7 Likes