Going Purpetual with Purp - 2020

No too many people at those events. Vote lost big time 68% against. They’ll try again

3 Likes

Thanks for the BDay wishes everyone!!

I took a vacay from work so the forum of course got neglected as usual. But I’m back! And in full swing. Haven’t grown anything in 2+ years. But got mostly ILGM seeds soaking. And hoping to get back into the grind.

Thanks again for the BDay wishes and the Cannaversary… too many too tag. But I appreciate everyone’s kind words

17 Likes

Awesome tp hear brothaman what beans do we have soaking?

4 Likes

2 ILGM OG Kush
2 ILGM Gold Leaf
3 ILGM GSC Autos
2 Bad Dawg Run Away Bride (cookie pheno) X Tres Dawg (chem pheno)
And 5 In House Genetics Pomegranate X Platinum Kush Mints (the only regular seeds, the rest feminized)

All the seeds are about 2 years old so I dropped a bit extra. But they all have a tiny crack in them after 24 hours. Rewatering cups with microbes added and going to set them in soil tonight.

18 Likes

Yooo @Oldguy long time no hear. What u got growing my dude? (And as always. Pics or it didn’t happen :joy::joy:)

11 Likes

Heya Purp. How’s tricks. :grin:
Glad to see you back at it after the hiatus. :+1:

Gimme a sec. :wink:

Couple Liquor cookies moonshine /Chem d from repins12 in back.
And a couple sunshine daydream’s in the front.

Wookiee Orgasm x Bing on left.
Pure Michigan center.
And an Alien Orange Congolese x Candy Dropz on right.

A few autos in the cups. And a clone of the AOC in the bigger cup.
Pretty much a full house. :joy:

14 Likes

Cant wait 2 c them fgriw my brother

7 Likes

Whew!!! I’ve grown a moonshine or two. Very nice terps on them. Think I had Blue Moonshine tho? @repins12 always had some good taste on a few of those crosses.

I hope u get that buttery SSDD pheno! I’ve been holding out on asking about those from him for years now. Don’t want to waste them and if that butter comes up? It’s going to get cloned more then Dolly the sheep haha.

Full indeed tho bro! Wookie Orgasm X Bing a Bodhi creation? Ur whole tent looks like some stuff I’d drop. Even the Pure Michigan. Heard a mod or two mention it.

13 Likes

To my knowledge both parents were but not sure if it was him did the cross.
I received these from a fellow on the west coast :canada: in a lil give away.

Supposed to be killer.
I tried a lil from a local dispo that was pretty good. Very frosty.
We’ll see how mine compares in the fall. :joy:

Kinda hopin for it too. :+1:

:v:

5 Likes

I grew Pure Michigan :sunglasses:

16 Likes

That you did my brother.
One of the frostiest I’ve seen. :+1:

:v:

6 Likes

Really glad to see you back, Purp. I hope that you had a great vacation.

5 Likes

That looks poisonous. But i would smoke that chit all day brother. :+1:t3:

6 Likes

:drooling_face: :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face: JEEEEEZ dude. That thang looks too sticky to grind up. Cannaventure right?

5 Likes

Thanks my magical friend. Eventually ima try my hands at that net you make look so easy. Eventually

And the vacay wasn’t much. No trips really. Went to the delta to hang with my Father In Law for Father’s Day. Was nice to kick back. But spent Tuesday thru today not doing :poop:. I mean dealing with kids and clean up around the house. But nothing I really didn’t want to do.

7 Likes

Hell yeah brotha cant wait to see what comes i cant say when the last time i saw a grow post from ya haha you know ill be watching hows the family doing?

6 Likes

Man everyone is great! The boys are still in the delta getting time away from us (12 and 14 so they are getting that itch). The girls are in the back driving me nuts. We made cookies (and decorated them) and had a movie day earlier. Lil man is walking talking and fussing. He is a controlling lil effer but :man_shrugging:t5: He gets it honest lol. Thanks for asking.

And the grow itch is real. I drool over seeds and look thru my stash twice a week minimum. Just wanted to get my… legality’s and a couple years (well 18 months) on the midget. But I miss having “free weed” as much as anyone on here. Me and Wifey are truly potheads and it’s burning an unnecessary hole in my pocket having to call the guy

14 Likes

Glad to hear everyone is doing great man how old is lil man now anyway lol and yeah its hard to hit up the guy when theres so much potential at your finger tips lol even for me ive had some issues thats prevented me from any harvest in the last 4-5 months now and i hate having to hit up the guy lmao or drive a hour plus to a dispensary lol thankfully i know some amazing folks that helped me and the wife out with a bunch of great home grown to hold us over till its harvest time

7 Likes

18 months. Will be 2 in December.

And I completely understand my dude. I’ve had a few help me out with ‘care packages’ back in the day. The :poop: stoners come up with is amazing :joy::joy:.

And 4-5 months? Try 24ish :joy:

I miss that good clean smoke. Having wake and bake, lunch time hybrids, and a good knock ur teeth out to go to bed with…

14 Likes

And we haven’t seen your Mysterious Hole in 2 years either… :smiling_imp:

11 Likes