Going Purpetual with Purp - 2020

Good to see youre still doing good I don’t see jow you do as much as you do .Can you believe Carter 6 months old .Hang in there you got this. :man_cartwheeling::woman_cartwheeling::man_cartwheeling::woman_cartwheeling::sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Good weed, prayer, and a solid support system. If bot for family this ole body woulda tapped out years ago. Thanks for the vibes tho. N no I cant! Lil booger is rolling over. Pulling on stuff (hair especially). N mumbling mama (its a conspiracy!).

17 Likes

I let her have these, just so it’s clear who is being requested on those 3am wake up calls :rofl:

8 Likes

Dada will be next maybe Daddy Purp that sounds cool.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Hahaha more like ‘hey you! Yea u. Bring me my milk’

:rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

Lmaooooo :rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Yeah before too much longer it’s gonna be, hey you, yeah you, pass me that joint. :joy::rofl::joy::+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Papa Purp. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: hope you’re having good weekend .:sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Happy cannaversary! :birthday::gift::balloon::confetti_ball::tada:!

9 Likes

Happy cannaversary, Oh great Owner Of the Mysterious Hole! :smiling_imp:

I hope you’ll have a great and lit day Monsieur Purp! :partying_face:

7 Likes

Happy Happy Canniversary my old friend. Hope you have a wonderful day and a great weekend! :birthday::tada::gift::+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

7 Likes

Happy Canniversary my dude :call_me_hand:t3:

7 Likes

Happy Cannaday brother… :green_heart:
:v:t4: :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Happy Cannaversary!

5 Likes

Happy Cannaversary.

12 Likes

Thats pretty danm cool…
:v:t4: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Happy Father’s Day bud!

5 Likes

Thanks! It was a triple whammie of a weekend. Bday. Fathers Day. And Cannaversary lol

17 Likes

Happy late all 3 my dude!

9 Likes

Guess I’m late to the party hope you had fun

2 Likes