Going Purpetual with Purp - 2020

Mane everything is good my brother. Did ~350 miles at work today. Knocked a few spots worth of work. N it just so happened to be dumpster day in the main office. So perfect time to be on the road all day.

All the kids passed to the next grade. Both 3rd graders had awards day today so we having Pizza Hut for the foreseeable future. Lil man is seriously growing up FAST. Teething, standing (not quite on his own but without support), n babbling like a mad man. Wifey is… well wifey. She’s gon be herself lol. Life is good though my guy. Everything except my few plants. Im down to 8 seedlings tops. 5 month old seedlings in solo cups to be exact haha! Only under 100w and not a nutrient wasted so far so no fuss.

O and we are puppy (actually mother) hunting. I want to get one around the holiday season this year. Hopefully the kids dont mess up

15 Likes

Kap… ur ass is literally always around :rofl:

Hows it hanging my awesome grow fam? Not enough time to shout everyone but keep a brother posted. Drop grow pics. Drop family updates. I dont get by everyone’s threads as much so feel free to lemme see what u got going. Mi threadsa es su threadsa

14 Likes

Here’s my latest flowering ladies…

Zkittlez

And Tangie

Just before feeding…

And the family is doing great, thanks my friend :smile:
But @Amazon66 is right, we need to see your little hatchling… :smiling_imp:

And if he’s wearing crocs, I may die laughing :rofl:

14 Likes

1cbb9d62981779829191679735a54110 (1)

3133a58c6bb04ee709a9d7d02a8aeed69114905b

13 Likes

You know what?

8 Likes

Always right on time with the memes bro! :rofl::rofl: im over here laughing got the family looking at me like im crazy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

11 Likes

Yes we need to see that cute little rug rat. Where’s the pics?

In case you want to see my ladies

That big whiffle ball bat up front is the SmoknGranny auto.

Cindy99 I am yearning to smoke. Im outta tivas atm and daytime isn’t as easy with just indica in the pipe. Shes slowly getting there, week 6 of flower

Green tea won’t be long now

Acid Rain x DJ’s Blueberry starting to get that blue hue to her

Veg tent is kinda boring now, i wont bother with pics.
I dropped somemore seeds. A Laughing Buddha, Holy Punch and another Peyote Wifi.
:partying_face: :seedling:

Sounds like life is keeping ya busy. Take care and dont forget the little tike pics
Oh ya, I pic’d this for you

The pink one is a zinnia, i know you like the zinnias
:wink::upside_down_face::grin: :v::green_heart:

22 Likes

And you better not forget the crocs… :rofl:

Lovely gardens Madame Jewels! :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Thanks Kap. Your luscious girls are looking mighty fine, as per your usual.
Do they even make crocs that small? :thinking: :rofl: …probably so.

5 Likes

Oh ya, its purps kid. His feet are probably big

5 Likes

But, have you really seen Carter? :thinking:
It’s obvious he got his mom’s looks, he’s gorgeous! :smiling_imp:
Hopefully, he’ll have Purp’s feet… :nauseated_face:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl:

6 Likes

Sounds like he likes to talk(babble) like purp. I did see little mans pic, he is gorgeous. I would imagine purps wife is a gorgeous hottie. Purps quite a handsome man. But i am partial to nice dread locks :grin::crazy_face: dont take that wrong now

5 Likes

I tried it once…

Just kidding, I’ve been shaving my head bald for the last 40 years :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:wink:

9 Likes

errrr… PnG you are :crazy_face: i thought you knew that…
oh you crazy

7 Likes

Bald men have a certain distinguished manner about them lol

5 Likes

It’s been said once that men who are bald in the front are thinkers.

And, men who are bald in the back are lovers

And, men who are bald all over think they’re lovers… :rofl::joy::rofl:

Have a great weekend everybody! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

7 Likes

Is that anything like how grass doesn’t grow on a playground?

5 Likes

Best way to catch up the girls i just harvest and my current grow is this old video. Hope u like it purp

9 Likes

I agree lol

3 Likes

Sup bro! Yeah Im still around. U know im stalking newbie threads as usual. Kinda miss hanging with my old growmies but good to see u too my guy. Life’s been in overdrive as u can kinda see up there. Also I owe another pic… amazon’s gonna kill me.

11 Likes