Going Purpetual with Purp - 2020

One of these days those eyes will be asking for the car keys so he can go chase the ladies .:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

8 Likes

Purp lookin at your little man again soo precious and look st those big hands and long fingers . He will end up being a Kansas City Chief instead of a Raven .:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::football::football::football: just kidding but he’ll be playing for someone .

6 Likes

Bahaha. I always tell his mama it’s 52 or 99. No in between :rofl:. Seriously thanks everyone. I’sa proud papa forreal. Knowing my luck he’ll like the Squealers :man_facepalming:t5:

Good to see ya @Enlightened420. I know the popo scares very well. As most know ive tossed too many plants due to better safe then sorry. Its all good though. Seed stashes grow daily. Screw jail, im too pretty for that shizzz. Speaking of… its almost 4/20. Time to grow my stash a bit more. I love the sales this time of year. N new drops…

17 Likes

What a great looking boy you helped make my dude! He’s gotten real big quick. Gonna be a straight playa :rofl::call_me_hand:t3:

10 Likes

Damn he’s Growin fast! Very handsome munchkin you got. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

8 Likes

What an absolute cutie pie!!!

6 Likes

What are you doing on 4/20 or do you do anything?

5 Likes

I’m guessing like me… :smile_cat:

10 Likes

I know I’m with you so if we already smoke all the time I’m looking for something to do. :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::rofl::rofl::rofl: while I smoke that day that’s different. :sunflower:

6 Likes

They have a special celebration at ‘Hemp World’ commemorating our newly established ‘medical legal status’, supposed to have food, music, and samples. I may go check them out. Tryna stay off my normal path of hunting genetics. My wallet isnt liking the potential seed whore in me….

Other then that? Getting higher then Dave Chapelle in this MF. What about you?

17 Likes

Here’s today’s weed party

15 Likes

I think someone has the munchies lol

7 Likes

Dang, that a nice goodie bag @Amazon66 it looks full of goodies

11 Likes

That’s my sister law’s. Every time I invite her to family dinners she says she’s bringing Sharon which means she is sharing. Her name is Nita so if one of her nephews bug her to much she says she’s gonna bring Dan out on them which is "don’t ask Nita . We all love her known her since 1981.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Hello stranger!! Was doing a hit and run and had to say hey hey to the Big shot Mod!! What happen to Lamar bro… like a one hit wonder I guess… LoL
Go Pats. It’s actually hockey playoffs now so it’s let’s go B’s baby!!
Keep it green growmie!! :v:

5 Likes

Blasphemy!!! He’ll be back with a vengeance this year. Ravens to the Super Bowl this year. Book it lol. Good to see you my dude. Gotta stay in touch better man

4 Likes

Hey strange to see you here you should come back it’s quiet and fun meeting and helping some of new growers agsin. Some of them already know how to grow and I learn from them .

3 Likes

I’m going to bug you again when you have time we need a pic of Carter cause he’s growing up. :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Bother me anytime! I meant to reply the other day but as u can see, time flies! Haha.

6 Likes

Purp! My guy. I hope you and the fam are well man.

5 Likes