Going Purpetual with Purp - 2020

Holy sh @Low

That’s a next level setup

8 Likes

Wow!!! Dude uve been in serious overdrive haha. Thats a whole operation u got rolling.

And he’s fine. Smart kid. Growing like a weed. He hates shots, love breasts, n poops alot. The kid is everybit of his papi haha

22 Likes

Thanks guys!

Happy to hear that! :grin: happy and healthy.

7 Likes

:laughing: your hilarious my friend .
Good to see ya around. Good to hear all is well :v::green_heart:

11 Likes

You Perp…

How are you
Hope all is well
Just jumped on for a few

Enjoy the day

12 Likes

Thanks my guy. Life is good. Family is healthy. Work is… well work. But everything is going great bro. Hows life up in the clouds?

Thanks again for stopping by

16 Likes

Wow you have a great looking setup and nice and neat .I’m @Amazon66 nice to meet you I’m I’m ,always lurking around purp’s thread I’ve known him for 3 years he was the first grower that really helped and helpef my confidence grow .He’s always been my favorite grower .I’m going to set to watch I need to learn your neatness. Being a female usually I’m not bad .:sunflower::sunflower:

12 Likes

@PurpNGold74 I know you’re busy is working on the road staying out or do you come home .I’d love for you to text me a pic of Carter before he gets bigger .:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

Absolutely! All u need do is ask and you shall receive :rofl:. I got one more for the forum as well. For those haters out there :laughing::laughing:

30 Likes

Wow, super cute kid :heart_eyes:

Your wife must be gorgeous… :wink:

:smiling_imp:

13 Likes

Hahahaha. I cant lie. He definitely gets the cutest from her side of the family. Maybe a few features from ole pops and some eye color from my pop. But i did… 8% of the work? :rofl::rofl: and it shows

16 Likes

Hey brother just always remember, he was Daddy’s little squirt before he was Momma’s little baby… lol :scream::+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

8 Likes

His chill smirk made my day. He already knows he the shit :rofl::rofl::joy::joy:

10 Likes

Beautiful boy. Got give em a patriots had though

7 Likes

While he is incredibly cute he has terrible taste in football teams :rofl:

9 Likes

Lol, like minds

4 Likes

Got share our great taste

4 Likes

Hey Purp :wave:
Just doing a shout out, thought I’d drop in and see what’s kracken?
Cute lookin human seedling, he’s gonna be a heart breaker.
Hope all is well in your world my friend.
Oh and that seed stash got me droolin, I gave most of mine away after my close shave with the 5-0, but I did manage to hold onto RAP’s gold.
Stay chill brother
:v::green_heart:

9 Likes

He’s getting BIG!

6 Likes

Oh my goodness he’s a gonna be a lady killer ,seriously he’s getting cuter all the time and looking like a person not just a baby , handsome little man !!! .:sparkling_heart: who could hate him lol

10 Likes