Going Purpetual with Purp - 2020

Yes and I like Cindy99 better in both buzz and flavor. The pineapple like flavor of Cindy99 is so delicious and so far unique in what I’ve tried. I get more energy from Cindy99. Honestly though, sour D was pretty neglected when I went on vacation and I didn’t grow her as well as I could have. Plus I do better in my Earthbox’s than in my pots. My Cindy99 was my first earthbox grow and I ran a clone of her in the box. My Sour D was in a 15 gallon pot. So I haven’t given Sour D a fair chance…yet.

8 Likes

Awwwwh man u went and ruined coo for me if it taste of pineapple. Lol. Sounds like a killer strain but if it has the pineapple taste or aftertaste I won’t like it but my wife prolly will lol. I’m not for coconut or pineapple flavors. Hit a pineapple delight cart one day and it totally ruined everything I ate and drank and even when I smoked a square I got the pineapple taste so strong. Went home showered brushed teeth and all figured okay should be good now. Nope still tasted it with dinner and every smoke or drink til mid day next day it finally wore off where I don’t get the aftertaste. Yuk yuk and yuk

3 Likes

Sorry for ruining it. You could end up with a Cindy99 with a grapefruit pheno but if your taste buds hate pineapple that much you would probably be better off with the Sour D :grin::v::green_heart:

6 Likes

I guess I can always grow one one day and see if I like the taste or not if not it’s all the wife’s lol. She wants me to find a good Maui waui strain to grow for her. I tried Sebring seeds Maui waui and supposed to be fems planted 4 and all 4 turned out all males. Lol.

4 Likes

I like the grapefruit pheno, have not had the Pineapple.

6 Likes

I’m just gonna have to get a set and see for myself. Lol. Who know it might change my thought.

3 Likes

Most excellent!! Thank you very much! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Sounds a bit better terp wise to me as well. Pineapple (in weed) has never come across as yummy tasting aside from maybe one or two blunts I didnt even roll…

Kinda like Meaty, Socky strains. They smoke GREAT but the taste is so horrible I refuse to keep smoking

9 Likes

I remember Tyler grew some meat strain and all I thought was “that sounds absolutely disgusting!” :rofl:

5 Likes

Hey @PurpNGold74 how’s it going? Ok Bengals just won their game now who do you like Green Bay or 49ers. :football::football:

1 Like

9ers! U know im with the underdogs… my money would be on Rodgers (as it was with King Henery… :man_facepalming:t5:) but my heart is on Jimmy G and Deebo

8 Likes

@PurpNGold74 I hate the 49ers and Packers. My Bengals though!

2 Likes

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

We was cool til just now :rofl:. Effing Joe Burrow… i hate LSU and hate the Bengals… he’s double fkd

4 Likes

Jimmy Gs better looking than Rogers too! :rofl:. That counts lol

3 Likes

Do you mean your not a man bun kind of girl.:joy:

4 Likes

Bahaha. Im…… im not sure how I feel about that statement :rofl:

Edit: manbun!!!

13 Likes

OMG, Rogers and that damn hair drive me crazy! I’m usually not opinionated on anyones choice of style in anyway but every time I see him I’m like, ah man, he really needs to cut that greasy ass mess off :rofl:. It’s gross

8 Likes

:rofl: that’s no where near what I would consider a man bun.

But then again the mullet is coming back around here🤦🏼‍♂️

11 Likes

I actually like some man buns, I like dreads and braids, I like long hair in guys in general. I like people to be unique, Rogers hair however makes him look quite pervy :rofl::joy:

6 Likes

And there’s really no place for the mullet these days. Reminds me too much of my high school boyfriends lol

4 Likes