Going Purpetual with Purp - 2020

@PurpNGold74 this is a cindy99 and a blue haze my first 2 to start seeds in bags, love it

15 Likes

its-cindy-scream

7 Likes

Those look lovely for starting in! My next set is going in em.

4 Likes

Aint it funny how we talk about our seedling like they are more than just a seed….

I feel your pain Purp. I hade to do a c-section on one of my girls because she was breech at birth… lol :rofl::joy::+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

7 Likes

You should be getting the ones I sent soon, you just bury whole bag when you see roots grow thru. Hope your family is getting over covid. :hugs::hugs:

3 Likes

I know I haven’t had a cindy99 in awhile I’m excited lol how are you doing jewels? Is it really cold where you live

4 Likes

Its freezing everywhere… haha. But Thanks again!! Didnt even know I needed some until you showed me ha. Im in here smoking by my plants. Havent posted the sad things since I dropped em.

Havent even checked to see who lived until I cut on the big light (about a week ago, thus the stretch. Ill fix that sooner or later with dirt.) Im guessing two SunDances and a Sun Ra… they looked the best coming up. Also havent waterd since 2021. Its the 20th :rofl::rofl: Seedlings really dont require much water.

16 Likes

@LoCoRock is that you out there lurking around? How have you been? I miss hearing from you. :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

Babies r coming along Purp

2 Likes

Them 2 r hugging.

2 Likes

Doing good. Cindy99 has been helping me clean closets and reorganize my house. I’m feeling very accomplished lately :grin: I love the energy from a good sativa

Its terribly cold here. 15°F but the real feel is 9. I am so ready for some spring sunshine and a nice bong hit on the back deck.
I hope your both doing well @Amazon66 and @PurpNGold74 :v::green_heart:

9 Likes

As I like to say, it’s a bit nipply out :rofl:

8 Likes

We say that alot. It’s a tit bit nipple out there. And it is here too. Super frigid cold. Gonna have to get me some cool to try if it is that much of an energy booster lol. Lately my energy tank is always on empty

4 Likes

Cindy99 is my go to for energy. I just have to remember after 4pm I need some indica or I’ll be up all night :rofl: :dash: we all need a little Cindy sometimes

14 Likes

Love me some Cindy99!!!

8 Likes

Hey @GreenJewels have you compared that to SD? :v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Its funny. I love Deisels. Like one of my favs. Yet I never considerd it sativa leaning in my earlier days. Guess I always oversmoked it and got locked either way. But I see the error of my assumptions now. Diesel does have a nice kick. But itll still couch arrest ur ass

8 Likes

One of my favorites behind Durban Thai/Cindy 99

9 Likes

Yeah, me too!

8 Likes

That’s our weather for couple of days then back up to 50’s

4 Likes