Going Purpetual with Purp - 2020

My journals always been more of a glorified chat room. Stop taking things personal dude

I responded in kind. I wasnt rude until u went there, and honestly wasnt rude then. Just stated a fact. The internet is full of opinions and to get bent out of shape because someone offered assistance is ur right, nonetheless RUDE No one was hung up about ur pics not posting. We were telling you that they didnt.

This I really was not aware of. Seriously never seen that error.

Anyway… g’morning n smoke a doob…

10 Likes

Morning Mark. He’s good. Just got the others to school, when I walkd in youtube was blaring Baby Shark… there goes my sleeping in haha

Thanks T. Kinda didnt wanna come here because everyone maybe a tad biased LOL. But figured if we clutter anything talking about nothing? It should be here haha.

And @LoCoRock I HATE I even have to edit that. Lmmfao. He’s good man. Do-Do-Do-Do,Do,Do’n as I type

11 Likes

You’re lol

10 Likes

Bahaha. Gremmall the Grammar Nazi!

10 Likes

You’re editing skills are spot on my friend! :rofl:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

looks at edit button

15 Likes

But…

8 Likes

You have a few buttons that will do that :rofl:

11 Likes

Guys why is this such an issue let’s all smoke one and remember we’re here to help each other grow weed and have fun and just go on with life. I am sorry if you thought you were being treated rudely you just have to learn purps personality. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

9 Likes

9 Likes

For the record, I was teasing @LoCoRock :wave::grin:

And he’s GOT to be used to it by now hahaha

7 Likes

I know, I’ve seen the original post… both hilarious… :rofl:

4 Likes

Well gee, with all this chatter I figured maybe @PurpNGold74 showed us his plants.
I’m super late but congrats on your mini purp. He’s such a cutie. Handsome like his daddy. Take care friend :v::green_heart:

13 Likes

Bahaha. They are tiny and insignificant. Germ’n a couple on New Years. Got 4 standing… well leaning. Maybe later.

Good to hear from ya chica

13 Likes

Make sure to get the holes in the picture. Not a good pic without the hole.

5 Likes

Sorry no holes. N we are left with 3…! One lost her head SOMEHOW, another was decapitated this morning during seed removal surgery…

My 2022 germ rate so far? 25%!! (Well techincally it was 66, a few more died coming out of dirt and the two I just showed u). And I call myself a pot farmer… its the cold though. My grow area is now the closet to my ‘smoke area’… and Ive since cut off the circulation in there. Have a mini heater adjusting it now… guess the ILGM beans are hittin water sooner then later

16 Likes

I’m not real sure I feel comfortable bragging my germ rate is 100% with two seeds… lol :joy::rofl::joy: :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Wtf!! Now @Arrow is gonna be trippin! :joy::rofl::sweat_smile::joy::rofl::sweat_smile:

7 Likes

dammit…you rude person … :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
what you mean no holes… :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
who are you ??? and wtf did you do with Purp ???
:wink:
hope you and yours are safe and well brother… :sunglasses: :v:

10 Likes

Place seed down and tail up and you shouldn’t have to deal with this.

8 Likes