Going Purpetual with Purp - 2020

Good to see you back @PurpNGold74, I expect that you are being pulled in many directions.

11 Likes

Good to hear from you purp. Hope the illness is not too bad. Keep that baby happy and healthy. You’ll get cought back up soon enough. :v:

10 Likes

It’s more than good to see you My Sip Brother! Glad all is well! :pray::v::metal:

11 Likes

Aww sam fire, even I’m glad to see ya. Mrs spy said to tell you stay well! :grin::+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

7 Likes

Great to hear everything is well my purp

9 Likes

Congrats on the chip off the old block bud!!
Carter “GOLD”…Cool name bruh!!!
Happy New Year and all that man, good to hear yer getting back in the swing. Keep us posted!!

5 Likes

Welcome back. Can you imagine the number of breakdowns break downs iv had with you out so long?
Go back and check out the new flock…they about ready to pluck…

2 Likes

Lmao Im setting the over under at 13… gimme the over still. Ill try to peek in. Been avoiding journals mostly n hanging out in the noob section. Alot simpler

9 Likes

Glad to know that. I’ll be starting a “noob” grow here shortly… does that count?…lol :joy::rofl::joy: Take care!:+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

8 Likes

Just a test of sorts…

Looks like 5 photos eh?

8 Likes

@Lewy2239 worked just fine for me. Ill still forward to appropriate people

1 Like

@Lewy2239 he’s trying to help also this is his personal journal that he replied on

2 Likes

I started a new topic. I must be soooo lost to have put it on someone else’s journal. Either way. My uploads have been freezing and I can only do 5 pics. Helping doesn’t require insensitive remarks about how it’s easy for him and clearly not believing my pic limit of 5. I live people trying to help. This didn’t feel like it.

I can only also do 5 pictures at a time let them load and than add 5 more pictures. It’s OK 2 mess up but no need 2 be rude. We are all here 4 each other

4 Likes

My thoughts exactly. Only he was rude. I didn’t mess up. 5 stopped loading so I loaded 5 more that worked just fine. I’m not sure why the issue needed raised at all

Seems like your missing the point as well. I know I can only load 5. It was him telling me that I was wrong and can upload 30 at a time. I’m rude only when people are to me. Never before. Just trying to share some pics. Not get schooled on my inadequate online skills. There’s been a glitch for weeks that kicks me out when I try to upload pics. I didn’t raise a stink or Even mention it .

1 Like

Don’t forget this one

2 Likes

Morning fellas and ladies how it going Mr @PurpNGold74 how’s that baby hanging in there.

1 Like

Morning purp, just checking on your journal before work… I’m not sure what all the fussing is about. What I do know is you are among the nicest and least rude people I have ever met, certainly online anyway! Keep rocking in the free world my southern brother! :v:

7 Likes

Wow Lewy… …Gonna be hard to grow weed with your head up your blurred. Your a :eggplant: !!!

What it is PapaPurp… hope all is going swell with the little tyke! Just wanted to say howdy. Like usual hit and run for me. Be good !!!

3 Likes